Fort Fiends Salutation Thread Part Deux

Had to take a detour to get home. I couldn't see the guardrails on the bridge to cross over. :scared1:

Denise & Frank,

Just saw that you must be in for more bad weather. Sending well wishes your way!!

Round 1 is almost over, still here. :thumbsup2 They say 2 more rounds to go.
Thanks for the well wishes.

Denise & Frank,

Just saw that you must be in for more bad weather. Sending well wishes your way!!

Thank you.
They arent call'n it a tornado, but they just show'd pics of a area that got damaged this , morning inna large area northern part of town, on one hurt.
It's the same area that got torn to pieces 2 years ago.

Two more rounds to go.

Good morning, I hope everyone in the South and East make it through the storms ok.

:woohoo: SUNNY DAYZ ARE HERE AGAIN !!
Least till Monday .

Hope everyone is healthy , wealthy, and good looking this morning, :thumbsup2

Hava great day !

Good morning to all you Fine Fearless Fanatic Friends of the Fort !

I hope ya'll hava super awesome day !

Good morning all you Fanatic Friends of the Fort !

Hope ya'll hava great day !

Man I wish we were at the Fort !

Good morning ya'll !!

May 5, 1961, from Cape Canaveral, Florida, Navy Commander Alan Bartlett Shepard Jr. is launched into space aboard the Freedom 7 space capsule, becoming the first American astronaut to travel into space. The suborbital flight, which lasted 15 minutes and reached a height of 116 miles into the atmosphere.

very cool, :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Ya'll hava awesome day !

Good morning, it's Thursday.

Only 2 more days Zero !!!! :thumbsup2

Oops, I swear I wasn't drunk. LOL, It's Friday, but I have to work Saturday so it feels like Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter