Fort Wilderness 16-23 July

yorkshiregirl

Mouseketeer
Just back from a week in the cabins which I cannot recommend highly enough especially for families who have older children. FW too is a very special place. Having the extra bedroom which the 2 teenagers used meant we were not all on top of oneanother.
Any questions I will do my best to answer.
The weather was mainly hot and sunny and we hired a golf cart for 5-6 days which saved time and was fun, fun, fun when coming off the transportation to the parks but was not at all essential as the buses were very fast and efficient when we needed them around the campground.

Shirley, I was wondering how your trip went! I'm glad you had a good time and enjoyed the cabins! Welcome Back!

Marcy

We were there at the same time! We arrived 7/14 and left 7/24. Too bad we couldn't have met. What loop were you in? We were in 2100- maybe we crossed paths and didn't even know it! I keep thinking I would like to try other resorts for the different theming and pools but every time I think about giving up the kitchen and the extra space, I just can't imagine not being in the cabins. We have 4 kids so any other resort would mean 2 rooms and I can't justify the expense although I yearn for the atmosphere at the Poly and convienience of the monorail!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter