• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fotl

Princess Patti

Mouseketeer
When using the FOTL, does everyone in your party have to show an id. My mom is just staying with us for a day or two and then moving on. She will not be registered in the room. Does that make any difference. I know the kids loose all of their ids so I am not sure if I can be the only one in the party with the id. I guess it depends on who is checking them at the various rides. I just want to know the procedure for the FOTL and the park staff.

Thanks.

:Pinkbounc

yes, you need a card for each person.

We are at Universal right now, and they are swiping each card as you enter. And they are checking the cards at least 2 or 3 more times at different points before you load onto the ride.

They definitely swipe each individual's card. I held on to mine and the kids - so I handed them three cards at once. But they do pay attention to those cards.

Thanks everyone for your help. I was just wondering what to do since my mom might go to the park once. I guess I will have to pay the extra person rate but I don't know how they would do that for a day or two. What a mess.

They do offer Express Pass that works like Disney's Fast Pass (I think. I've not actually used Express Pass since we used FOTL), but this will enable your mother to join you on at least some of the rides. :D

Dont forget all people with tickets can get express passes therfore even if u have fotl access u can still get the free express pass and give them away make u feel good doing a good deed a day:jester:

Highlander..what a great idea! That sounds like a really nice thing to do. To the OP, I would definately add your mom to the room reservation. As long as you don't go over room capacity it should only be about $20 per night. That is cheaper than buying her express access (which is only limited to one time per ride). Have a great trip!

Yes, everyone in your party must show a vaild room key...the room keys are scanned before you enter the attraction.

You can pay for front of the line access for your mom so that she can accompany you. There are booths at the entrances to the park to do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter