FP Availability in February

Haley R

DIS Veteran
I couldn't find a thread for this topic, but there might be one already. We arrive February 27 so our FP date is coming up soon. I'm wondering how other people are doing getting FPs? I mainly am concerned for FOP. We will be at AK on day 60+3 and will take FOP at any time. I'm hoping as it gets closer to our FP date someone could help me stay updated. Let me know if you have any experiences.

I'm booking fastpasses at the moment on a day by day basis at 60 days, our first park day is 11th Feb, so I'm up to 17th Feb on dates I can book. There hasn't been a day when I can get FOP at 60 days, from looking at an availability guide online it looks like 60+3 is the earliest with availability.
Everything else I could get at 60 days, the more limited ones were Navi River and Toy Story Mania with availability from lunch onwards, and Seven Dwarfs and Frozen Ever After where there were only afternoon and evening ones

I'm booking fastpasses at the moment on a day by day basis at 60 days, our first park day is 11th Feb, so I'm up to 17th Feb on dates I can book. There hasn't been a day when I can get FOP at 60 days, from looking at an availability guide online it looks like 60+3 is the earliest with availability.
Everything else I could get at 60 days, the more limited ones were Navi River and Toy Story Mania with availability from lunch onwards, and Seven Dwarfs and Frozen Ever After where there were only afternoon and evening ones
Okay so based off of that I should be okay getting a FP for FOP at 60 +3

I was able to make FP for FoP in mid-February for a party of 2 at 60+3 days but not at 60+1 or 60+2.

We are checking in on Feb 25 so I will let you know. We were hoping for FoP for 60+1 for 5 of us looks like we might need to change our plans.

I just booked FP+s this morning for a group going Feb. 17-25 and I was able to get FoP (for a party of eight) at the exact times they wanted on the 21, 23 & 24!

We're there Feb 10-18. FOP was available in the evening of 60+1 for 6 (however, we plan to leave the park before then, so we didn't take them) and 60+6 had availability all day for 6.

We're there Feb 10-18. FOP was available in the evening of 60+1 for 6 (however, we plan to leave the park before then, so we didn't take them) and 60+6 had availability all day for 6.
That's pretty cool that there were some on your 60+1 day even though they were at night. We will have a full day at AK and will take any time for FOP. We only have that one day there so I don't see us leaving during the day, but who knows.

I get to make ours in 8 days. We are in the parks for two days and not going to AK this trip so don't have to worry about FOP. We however do want SDMT and Soarin. It's just the two of us (going to MK and Epcot) hoping to get those two without problems. We'll see :)

We are there February 7-13. I had open pick for Flight of Passage for February 11th when I made my fastpasses on 12/9.

I also just went on and was able to snag a previously unavailable morning Mine Train fastpass for February 8th!

Otherwise everything I wanted was available.

We are there February 7-13. I had open pick for Flight of Passage for February 11th when I made my fastpasses on 12/9.

I also just went on and was able to snag a previously unavailable morning Mine Train fastpass for February 8th!

Otherwise everything I wanted was available.
That's great that you were able to get a morning 7DMT FP!

I was able to make FP for FoP in mid-February for a party of 2 at 60+3 days but not at 60+1 or 60+2.

Yep, we set our alarm to be online at 7:00 am on day 60 and got FP+ for 4 for FOP on day 60+3 (first available).

Yep, we set our alarm to be online at 7:00 am on day 60 and got FP+ for 4 for FOP on day 60+3 (first available).
Yay more good news! I'm feeling pretty good after starting this thread and seeing responses.

We will be at AK on Feb 6th and booked our FP+ at 60+6 days out and got 6 for FOP at 9:10am and the rest of our travel party got 4 for 9:20am. So it is possible for larger groups to get them.

Side note - have your phone with the app handy as I couldn't even get on the website at 8am (AST)! I had to use my phone, which was slightly annoying.

We will be at AK on Feb 6th and booked our FP+ at 60+6 days out and got 6 for FOP at 9:10am and the rest of our travel party got 4 for 9:20am. So it is possible for larger groups to get them.

Side note - have your phone with the app handy as I couldn't even get on the website at 8am (AST)! I had to use my phone, which was slightly annoying.
I don't think large groups will have problems if they book as late as you did (60+6). It's when they try to book closer to their 60 day that they will have more trouble. I don't imagine very many people have trouble on 60+6.

Good tip about using the app instead of the website. The app always works better for me. I used it this time at my 60 day mark and had zero issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter