FP plus and split stay - can book all from first day?

waltdisneymama

Mouseketeer
We have a 17-night stay in Florida booked for this November. First two nights at AoA, next night is onsite at universal, then 3 nights at Disney Dolphin, and 11 nights at ASM. We're from Canada, so we'll be picking up magic bands at our resort, and I understand we can have two each (from AoA and ASM.) We'll likely start using our 10-day Disney park tickets during the Dolphin stay. I know they need to be used within 14 consecutive days. I'm wondering about booking our fastpasses - can we book them 60 days in advance from our stay at AoA or from the Dolphin? And can we book for all 10 park days on the same day? Thanks to anyone able to answer! :)

It's 60 days from your Dolphin check-in:

• Two RO Stays. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the first RO stay and will extend until the checkout date of the second stay (and potentially beyond). This assumes valid tickets are linked to the MDX account.

I rechecked and they seem to offer the 60 day advance fp+ planning. I think I ran into the problem with the 180+10 advance dining. But, in any case, enjoy your trip.

Last edited:
Thank you, hiroMYhero and Vivianne! I have the Dolphin booked through their website but am thinking of changing that to save money, using aeroplan rewards for two of the nights (that's all I can book with the number of points I have) and then just paying out of pocket for one night. So I guess that would be two actual reservations at the Dolphin? Do you know if that would pose any problem with booking fastpass + for our stay from the Dolphin on through ASMo?

Thank you, hiroMYhero and Vivianne! I have the Dolphin booked through their website but am thinking of changing that to save money, using aeroplan rewards for two of the nights (that's all I can book with the number of points I have) and then just paying out of pocket for one night. So I guess that would be two actual reservations at the Dolphin? Do you know if that would pose any problem with booking fastpass + for our stay from the Dolphin on through ASMo?
Onsite > onsite > onsite still keeps the FP booking window completely open. You'll be fine! :)

Funny, we're trying to do the opposite because we like the proximity of the Dolphin to Epcot, right now for some dates, I have ASM booked RO. But Dolphin rates have been high and some dates were blocked as unavailable for October. I want 3 days but only 2 are available. As the dates get closer, I'm hoping to book but with a rate that offers the cancellation option. That way, I can get the lowest rate at the deadline date. I don't want to be locked in at the current lowest rate which may not be the 'lowest' at the end of it. Hope I explained it well.

I don't think you'll have any problem with fastpass as hiroMYhero said.

Funny, we're trying to do the opposite because we like the proximity of the Dolphin to Epcot, right now for some dates, I have ASM booked RO. But Dolphin rates have been high and some dates were blocked as unavailable for October. I want 3 days but only 2 are available. As the dates get closer, I'm hoping to book but with a rate that offers the cancellation option. That way, I can get the lowest rate at the deadline date. I don't want to be locked in at the current lowest rate which may not be the 'lowest' at the end of it. Hope I explained it well.

I don't think you'll have any problem with fastpass as hiroMYhero said.
Yes, I think you explained it well. I have booked at a rate at the Dolphin that I can cancel and am hoping a cheaper rate will be offered...but in case it doesn't, I might go with aeroplan rewards for a couple nights...the big question is when to make that decision? I wish I knew when the Dolphin may offer a discount for November, if any...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter