****** Free 7 Day Ticket!!!!! ****** Daily Sweepstakes Now??

Here are some particulars from the official contest rules + regulations:

Free ticket offer and mailer will not be redeemed for cash and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged, except as may be required by law. It may not be resold in any manner whatsoever or used towards the purchase of any other Universal Orlando ticket product. Potential recipients will receive an email notifying them that they will receive the Ticket. Limit: One (1) Ticket per household. Recipients will receive redemption information for the Ticket by mail approximately 4 to 6 weeks following verification.

Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.

Here are some particulars from the official contest rules + regulations:

Free ticket offer and mailer will not be redeemed for cash and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged, except as may be required by law. It may not be resold in any manner whatsoever or used towards the purchase of any other Universal Orlando ticket product. Potential recipients will receive an email notifying them that they will receive the Ticket. Limit: One (1) Ticket per household. Recipients will receive redemption information for the Ticket by mail approximately 4 to 6 weeks following verification.

Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.

I know my vote will be the unpopular one, but since I don't think I won i can say this :)

I hope for the couples who won they both get to redeem a ticket voucher. I see where it does say one per household, though, however I do not see where the home address verification is stated (although I am sure I am over looking it), I only see the email address issue mentioned.

Either way, good luck to everyone! :banana: I still can't wait to start hearing about how the tickets work our for people, and all of the experiences everyone has. We tried for this and the $1 hotel and didn't make either ... damnit :laughing:

All I know is that the rules state "Limit: One (1) Ticket per household." How Universal determines that is up to them :goodvibes

I'm looking forward to using the ticket. As I said before, I haven't been there in ages :yay:

Anyone know if you can pay to have them shipped faster. We are going March 5th and I just don't hink we will have them intime. Plus if we buy the 7 day unlimited online then I have to buy then on atleast the 3rd correct? So that makes it even more of a stretch

How do you think US will treat more than one entry from the same household? Given the chances of winning, I entered both of my parents since they are going in the summer. Well, it figures, they both won. (Of course neither DH or I won!!!- we are going in April)

So, do you think they will just send one ticket to the house, or both of their tickets will be void? They won one of the extra 1,000 tickets.

How do you think US will treat more than one entry from the same household? Given the chances of winning, I entered both of my parents since they are going in the summer. Well, it figures, they both won. (Of course neither DH or I won!!!- we are going in April)

So, do you think they will just send one ticket to the house, or both of their tickets will be void? They won one of the extra 1,000 tickets.

I think time will tell... :bored:

You have to present the postcard or whatever they mail out to the ticket booth at Universal with matching ID. The address on the postcard (parent's) wouldn't match the address on the ID, so I wouldn't expect you'd be able to get the ticket.

My email says that a passport may be used for ID. Our passports do not have our mailing address on them. :confused3

I'm thinking the NBC ticket giveaway and the Superbowl giveaway are different somehow. The Superbowl says "ONE PER HOUSEHOLD" but the NBC giveaway didn't state that in the rules so I'm wondering if more than one per household can win. It said "Second Chance Drawing" but how could you register for that when you didn't know whether you won the Superbowl one?
I registered for the NBC one on Feb. 3rd and wasn't notified by the Superbowl one that I won until the 5th.
I can't wait until people start getting their tickets and start using them. Should be interesting.
Sue

I'm thinking the NBC ticket giveaway and the Superbowl giveaway are different somehow. The Superbowl says "ONE PER HOUSEHOLD" but the NBC giveaway didn't state that in the rules so I'm wondering if more than one per household can win. It said "Second Chance Drawing" but how could you register for that when you didn't know whether you won the Superbowl one?
I registered for the NBC one on Feb. 3rd and wasn't notified by the Superbowl one that I won until the 5th.
I can't wait until people start getting their tickets and start using them. Should be interesting.
Sue

Same thing happened with me - I entered for NBC before hearing from Universal. I've reread all of the NBC rules and they don't say anything about the Superbowl contest. Now I just have to hope they get here by 4/11.

Just curious if anyone has redeemed their tickets yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter