Free dinners every where!

princess jackie

DIS Veteran
Just got back and had a great time! Here is my very quick rundown.

When: September 24-October 2nd
Who: DH34, DS7, DS2, me 33, and my parents late 50's
24th - arrival day! Early flight a day to decorate the room and swim!
25th - Magic Kingdom! Home at last, home at last, thank God almighty I am home at last!
26h - Hollywood Studios. Got soaked! Left earlier than planned to blow dry our shoes out!
27th - 1900 Park Fare for breakfast, Yummy! MNSSHP! Boo to you, boo to you and you and you Happy Halloween! (or something like that anyway, how long does that stay in your head?)
28th - EPCOT Hot Hot Hot day. Boys didn't make it too long in the heat so we headed back early :(
29th - 10th Anniversary NO KIDS DAY!!!! Keys to the Kingdom Tour. Patrick = best tour guide ever!! Can't wait to do it again! Dinner at Tony's Town Square. Yummy but noisy. Got a great gift from DH, flights to come back in January for a short Marathon trip WITHOUT KIDS!!! Really, I do love my kids!
30th - Animal Kingdom shorter day but still a great one! Kwaharini (sp?)
Oct. 1st - Happy 40th Birthday Walt Disney World! Great day, great WISHES!!!
Oct. 2nd - Time to come home :(. Although it was the best shower ever, once I got home!

All around great trip! Had a great time and I had less melt downs than my 2 year old so I call that a success!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter