Free Furniture/household Goods

barkley

DIS Veteran<br><font color=orange>If I ever have a
are there any california college students out there? i have furniture that i will give away to persons willing to pick it up. i have a brand new (still in the box) computer ready desk (L-shaped with all the little cubbies and storage areas), a solid oak backwards L shaped entertainment center with glass doors, 2 futons (one with a solid wood frame that converts from a sofa to a bed) and alot of household goods (appliances, dishes, pots and pans...) that i want to give away. reason: my mom downsized from a house to an apartment.

i want to say up front-all of this stuff is in excellent condition and CLEAN (the marginal stuff was tossed).

if you are interested and can arrange to pick up anything you are interested in (pref. before christmas, but given that this is a college board-at least during christmas break or before the start of the new semester) p.m. me and we can make arrangements.

I am not from California but is there not a goodwill or a Salvation ARmy that can take those items off your hands ?

Good Luck

goodwill and salvation army are a gamble around here-too many people have made junk donations so you have to get approval for anything you drop off (they go through stuff item by item, no more bags of clothes, etc. can be dropped off) if it's a furniture item they may tell you that they don't have a large turnover of these items and decline to take it (since i would need to rent a truck i don't want to end up in this position).

What about www.craigslist.com you can either sell the stuff on there or give it away for free. That's where alot of college students I know get their furniture.

WAIT, where in california? I will take that futon off your hands, maybe both, if you could provide pictures of all big items thatd be sweet, im a college student and next year ill need a lot of this stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter