"Free" instant & unlimited FASTPASS - "best kept Disney secret"?

last year before we went to WDW we spend a couple nights at Marriott Residence Inn Seaworld. We drove down from Chicago and needed a couple days to recoup. They have a timeshare property that they do tours on. We signed up, it took about an hour - we were lucky as Tropical Storm Alberto was happening so we didn't have to do the tour. We watch a video, talked with the sales man and and the end we got 4 tix to any Disney Park. The kids were in a day care room, lock in with a care giver, we had wrist bands that matched their bands (they of course had a ball). We didn't use the tix last year because we already paid for our WDW package, so this year, I just took off 1 day of park tix off our package. Simple simon.

My suggestion is to do a time share tour that is NOT disney and then they give you 4 non expiry park admission tix. We did this on the last day of our trip at a Marriott and we got 4 tix, that's over $200 and we will use them this year.
Best if your entire vacation has three or fewer Disney days.

I still don't recommend time share Disney tickets in general.

If you are a party of four and you all use the time share tickets for day six, then they were worth about eight dollars, not $200.

If one person used all four of them for days 3, 4, 5, and 6, then you do a little better but still spent top dollar for days 1 and 2. And the timeshare tickets may or may not have hopping forcing everyone else to stay in one park per day too.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/dispass.htm

Best if your entire vacation has three or fewer Disney days.

I still don't recommend time share Disney tickets in general.

If you are a party of four and you all use the time share tickets for day six, then they were worth about eight dollars, not $200.

If one person used all four of them for days 3, 4, 5, and 6, then you do a little better but still spent top dollar for days 1 and 2. And the timeshare tickets may or may not have hopping forcing everyone else to stay in one park per day too.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/dispass.htm

We are a family of 4, who does not hop and only go to 2 parks in 6 days, so the time share tix are sooo worth it for us.

The other problem with time share tickets is that unlike DVC, most time share presentations are HIGH PRESSURE presentations.

I went to one last year for Wyndham that offered either $100 cash or 2 Disney tickets. At the end of the presentation, my head hurt and I spent 2 1/2 hours there (so much for the 45 minutes promised. The pressure to buy was unbelievable! We took the cash as we already had AP's but Never again.

anyone getting excited about this , be careful.

we took the tour and purchased DVC, but unless they changed it
you get free fastpasses for 4 rides not 4 Days.

if they did chagne it ,
sounds like a very good deal for really 90 min not 45 minutes of your time.

thank you so much for the info!

Dvc is the Disney Vacation Club! You can only buy into SSR currently but you can stay at any dvc resort it all works by points values etc.. your best bet is to goto the DVC forum they can answer many questions for you! The current Dvc resorts are Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Saratoga Springs, Old Key West not sure if I forgot ny but the only one offering new ownerships currently is Saratoga Springs Animal Kingdom is offering ownerships for existing Dvc customers only as of right now.They have an estimated opening of spring 2008 I believe! Hope this helps!

I still say all the free ice water you want is their best kept secret, why pay $4 for a bottle of water on a hot july day when you can get multiple large ice waters for free

Dvc is the Disney Vacation Club! You can only buy into SSR currently but you can stay at any dvc resort it all works by points values etc.. your best bet is to goto the DVC forum they can answer many questions for you! The current Dvc resorts are Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Saratoga Springs, Old Key West not sure if I forgot ny but the only one offering new ownerships currently is Saratoga Springs Animal Kingdom is offering ownerships for existing Dvc customers only as of right now.They have an estimated opening of spring 2008 I believe! Hope this helps!

Actually you can buy into any of the DVC resorts directly through Disney, not just SSR or AKV. I would suggest anyone looking for more information on DVC head over to the DVC forums. Some of the information in this thread is simply not true.

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter