Free Silver Jewelery

I'm really excited!! I just so happened to look at the SJC when this had just come up:

toering.jpg

I ordered it after it had been up about 1 or 2 minutes, then when I went back to the home page it was gone!! Must have sold out, but I got my order confirmation!! :banana:

I'm bumping up this old thread to see if anyone else is having trouble with silverjewelrycycle.com? I keep getting a message that says "reseller/suspended page". I liked being able to see what was coming up.
Oh well...

zippeedee said:
I'm bumping up this old thread to see if anyone else is having trouble with silverjewelrycycle.com? I keep getting a message that says "reseller/suspended page". I liked being able to see what was coming up.
Oh well...

ITA!!! It's been a few days, since I was able to get on that site. :badpc: I don't understand why the other schedule site hasn't added the new stuff. :confused3 There's a pair of earrings I need to match a pendant I have. I tried ordering them when I ordered the pendant, but the site was having problems & the payment didn't go through. They were supposed to come up again some time tomorrow, but now I have no idea. :(

I got the earrings I wanted. :woohoo: I just happened to check right before they went off. So much for it coming up tomorrow.

Just wanted to bump the thread... they've put up more new stuff. I haven't checked in a few days and just pulled the site up now... so I'm not sure how long the new stuff has been going.

There's some pretty lavendar jade up now- earrings and a ring.

Thanks for letting us know about the new stuff. :woohoo: I hadn't looked in awhile, because I had everything I wanted. Just when I thought my checking account was safe.... :rotfl:

Has anyone gotten any of the just sliver stuff with no gems in it - like with the oxididized sliver on them - there are some interesting new peices lately and I was wondering how they looked in person

Yea, siliver jewlery back to life!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I can't buy any more. I have moved on to ebay things and american girl dolls for my DD. Actually the silver jewlery habbit was MUCH cheaper.

I got a complament on a piece today though!

I will not click on the site........... I will not click on the site...............

Happy buying eveyone else. :teeth:

TinkerBess_SnowTori said:
Has anyone gotten any of the just sliver stuff with no gems in it - like with the oxididized sliver on them - there are some interesting new peices lately and I was wondering how they looked in person

Most of the pieces I've received are like that and they are beautiful. I wish they'd have more like that.

In Dec. I bought a lot of it without gems. 50% I loved, 25% was ok...and about 25% I just got rid of right after I tried it on.

Anyone bought anything recently? I just looked and there is a ton of new things. Here is a schedule for anyone interested. They are on page 15.
Schedule

I stopped for a while after I realized I spent over 200 bucks on sliver jewelery - 6 bucks at a time :rotfl:

But then - I looked again about 2 weeks ago and started buying a bunch again - I love both of the rings I picked up recently - love, love, love them!!

I stopped for a while after I realized I spent over 200 bucks on sliver jewelery - 6 bucks at a time :rotfl:

But then - I looked again about 2 weeks ago and started buying a bunch again - I love both of the rings I picked up recently - love, love, love them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter