Free stuff in the Parks

TinkOhio

DIS Veteran
I know that this has been talked about before, but I can't find my list! Can anyone list some of the free things that come with meals, drinks, etc in the parks? For example, I know that some of the restaurants give out their kids' meals in a sand pail, etc.

Any help would be very appreciated! :sunny:

at o'hana for dinner there is a snow cone type dessert thing that also comes in a pail with shovel

I know we got some sort of sand pail with our kids meal at Typhoon Lagoon.

It was fun because after lunch they played with their pail and shovel.

The popcorn in each park comes in a cup/pail thing to go with each park. The Backlot lunch place next to Indiana Jones kids lunch comes with a blue lunch box. At Epcot the kids can make a face mask for free by collecting things around the world.

TinkOhio said:
I know that this has been talked about before, but I can't find my list! Can anyone list some of the free things that come with meals, drinks, etc in the parks?

Actually, I don't know that we have ever had a thread like that on this board - so you have come up with a GREAT topic!!! ::yes::

when we went for the ice cream social last year(in Epcot), when we asked for water for the kids, they came in plastic souveneir cups that said Epcot on them.

Your kids can make cookies for free in the "Land" pavillion in Epcot. After a group of kids makes cookies, each kid gets two cookies to take. It was fun! Look downstairs near the food court area.... it is off to the left.... a yellow blding front sponsored by Nestle... most of the kids were about 2-9 y/o.....P

Great thread! Nothing to add, but subbing for future reference :)

My neighbor came home from the Carribean Beach Resort and reported that the kids meal in their food court comes in a pail with a shovel.

Hurricane Hannah's at Y&BC Stormalong Bay used to give kids meals in pail with shovel. Haven't eaten there in a year or so.

Another freebie...

Copilot the monorail (which is a treat in itself) and they (usually) give you a co-pilots license for each of the little ones.

nicknamy1996 said:
Another freebie...

Copilot the monorail (which is a treat in itself) and they (usually) give you a co-pilots license for each of the little ones.

My kids have been up front quite a few times and have never received one :(

I know we did some kind of contest (kids activity) at the pin store in DTD. I think it was answer a question. If the child did they got a great certificate with a pin on it! Oh course mine wanted to trade ASAP.

Also in AK there is the Family Fun science "thing" I forget the name, But I just saw it in the FFmag. again. My boys got to try an activity and got a little booklet for free. Also my husband was waiting for me at AK near KAli, and struck up a conversation with a nice young lady, she was on the exchange program from Asia...she gave him a lovely fact card on her home country ( and talked with him) I thought that was a really nice thing.

We have a Souvi cup from drinks we got at AK.

It is a great thread! Thanks TinkOhio :sunny:

Wow, I'll have to ask the next time we ride the monorail since we didn't get anything for DD last time. Thanks for starting this thread!

I have heard that sometimes you do have to ask for the "co-pilot" license from the monorail driver.
At AKL when we stayed there (Dec '02) they had a scavenger hunt, where you had to find different things around the resort mark where you found them. Then once done you take it back to them and they give you a certificate and a collectors card.

Oh yea! I just remembered my favorite freebies ever. "Who want to be a millionaire" lanyard, hat, polo shirt and 10 (or so) trading pins (100 pt. pin, 200 pt. pin, etc...)

Also with the little ones we got a free first hair cut certificate and a free "first hair cut" set of mickey ears (with a paid haircut, but that was the same cost as anywhere else)

"Who want to be a millionaire" lanyard, hat, polo shirt and 10 (or so) trading pins (100 pt. pin, 200 pt. pin, etc...)
Does anyone have pictures of these pins. DW is a Millionaire nut. That is the first place she is headed when we get to the Studios.

Don't forget the free drawing you make yourself and take home from the Magic of Disney Animation . Then there's always the kidcot masks.

My teen daughter made the hotseat and got them. She made it to 32,000 points. The pins can only be won at millionaire and not bought. They have the millionaire logo and the point amount under it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter