Free stuff in the Parks

Updated info on a few freebies:

No more cookie making at The Land. My dd misses this terribly! :guilty:

Velco has an exhibit area in Innoventions - the one across from Character Connection- that has velco frogs with other pieces of velcro for hats/skirts/shoes/ect. You get to take it home. Cute for the little ones. This is located by the exit door closest to The Living Seas.

Kim Possible Kimmunicator mission at Epcot - go into Innoventions when you first enter the park - I went to the one across from Character Connection, but I think they have one in the other location also - Right when you enter the doors there are screens on the wall to the left. You scan your park ticket and it prints out a ticket for a time to return to one of the WS pavillions and pick up your Kimmunicator. It is a cell phone that you use to help Kim Possible on a mission. The mission sends you to a WS pavillion and gives you clues on where to go. Very neat!! This takes time though....you have an option after the first mission (1 pavillion) to go on addition mission (other pavillions) or turn in the kimmunicator.

You have to return the phone, right?

You have to return the phone, right?

Yes, there is a place at each WS pavillion to return the Kimmunicator if you decide not to continue on the missions. There aren't any prizes or anything (at least that I know of), but it really is fun!

Updated info on a few freebies:

No more cookie making at The Land. My dd misses this terribly! :guilty:
We were disappointed to see it go away, too. We discovered it right as they were closing on our last day in 9/07. It had gone away when we returned in 9/08.
We were at MK last year and next to Casey's corner there is a little covered area. Next to that is the Nestle sign. My daughter and nephew got to make chocolate chip cookies and got to bring them with them.
Is this a new one? Still there?

last time we were there(January) kids meals were served on paper plates- no cute mickey heads-good thing I have a stockpile! Sad......but probably less wasteful as most people threw them out:scared1:
I saw a stack at one cs place but they didn't use them......

We were there in January, too. We probably just ate at different places, but we got the black plastic mickey-head shaped plates for every kid's meal that we ordered. (Took them all home, too!)

Yes, there is a place at each WS pavillion to return the Kimmunicator if you decide not to continue on the missions. There aren't any prizes or anything (at least that I know of), but it really is fun!
We have done the Kim Possible game as well. When we did it there were no prizes BUT you do keep to keep the Chai Tea Tea Bag!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: :-)lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:) That was a joke. But you do, and it made a great single cup of tea when we got home!:rotfl:
But seriously, it's a fun little mission for the whole family. I won't give it all away, but let's suffice it to say it's done in Disney style, and the effects are great.
IE

~~~~WARNING SPOILER ALERT~~~~

An example of the effects is (spoiler ahead) the pay phone "gives" you a secret golf ball that has to be analyzed in the next shop. You've seen the pay phone many times in your visits, but you never knew it could give you a secret golf ball.:wizard:

Hey thanks for all the advice can anyone tell me if "Epcot: At Innovations East I think in the plastics exhibit where you make a robot and race him, once that's done you go and make your own plastic robot that you can take home."
is still availible. Last trip I was sick and almost passed out racing but finished and built the robot. Got home and someone threw them (Along with some other unknown things) It would be great if they still had this

Hey thanks for all the advice can anyone tell me if "Epcot: At Innovations East I think in the plastics exhibit where you make a robot and race him, once that's done you go and make your own plastic robot that you can take home."
is still availible. Last trip I was sick and almost passed out racing but finished and built the robot. Got home and someone threw them (Along with some other unknown things) It would be great if they still had this

I believe this is gone now, sadly.

Well, just going to Disney is magical for me and the family. If any of these things happen to my children, they will be in complete heaven!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter