Freebie - DVC Members Only

DisneyMomOK

DIS Veteran
I bought three of the special PI unlimited visits tickets from the Member website in March. They expire at the end of June, but, unfortunately, my family was unable to use them during our visit last month. They are currently the voucher form (green plastic card), which must be exchanged for the tickets. I asked MS about giving them away, but I did not get any definite answer. However, since they would be a gift from one member to another and the only requirement was that they be used by a member, I would think it would be acceptable. If interested and your time frame would work, please pm or email me and I will send them this weekend. Please remember that you MUST be a DVC member to exhange them for the tickets.

Sharon

Last month, myself and 5 of my girlfriends went to Disney. Before we left, I (being the DVC member) bought 6 PI unlimited day tickets via a paper voucher which I printed out all 6 before I left. On them was also the bar code. Well, the night they went, I and another one of us stayed at the hotel. The other 4 went. When they got there with the vouchers, not one employee knew what the heck the vouchers were. Even the manager didn't know!!! It ended up taking up an hour of their time going back and forth, with PI just giving them a ticket for free admission for the night. They told them I had to go to the customer relations desk to get it straightened out. I think it was totally riduculous the amount of time it took to come to no conclusion. One of the options when buying the tix was to print out the paper voucher with the bar code on it. Needless to say, because it was more of a hassel than what it was worth, I ended up getting my money back. Totally not worth it to us anyway...:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter