Fridays absolutely fabulous wonderfull exciting riddle

TwinkieMama said:
Just a post to explain that while I may have kind of sort of challenged the highly competitive UtahMama to a race for the whohooty I forgot that I have somewhere to be..... all morning... away from a computer..... dressed up in grown up clothes even.

Hopefully I will have time to come back and play this wonderful riddle.

Be good kids!

UGH! You have my sympathy!

I hate it when I have to look "responsible" :rolleyes:

:rotfl:

lewdyan1 said:
:rotfl: I guess the tag fairy has learned it's always all about Donna! :teeth:

Well, if the Tag Fairy says it's so............ ;)

MJ.....there was once...only once! :teeth: But I think it's cause RV was a bad influence on you!

And Roadgirl is the only one who saw the truly important thing about today's riddle..........

one of each Gem for all the ladies! :teeth: :thumbsup2

gem_stoneB.jpg

I'm so far OUT, I'm IN!

Hard today!

Public Service Announcement!

DisneyShopping.com
has a bunch of Halloween costumes on sale!

BOO YA!!

My DH WILL be dressing up as Capatain Jack!!!!!! pirate:
Poor thing left his wallet and credit card right here by the computer.... :cool1:

firstmickey said:
MJ.....there was once...only once! :teeth: But I think it's cause RV was a bad influence on you!

And Roadgirl is the only one who saw the truly important thing about today's riddle..........

gem_stoneB.jpg

Why do I get blamed for everything around here? :sad2:

MJ said that the Dali Lama was a stud muffin all by herself with no assistance from me.

Last edited by RoyalVizier : Today at 09:14 AM. Reason: Jewels for the ladies? What do I get in honor of todays wonderfully difficult riddle?

you get to hang out with US!!!!!!!!!!! Hellooooooooooooooooooo??????

:teeth: :rotfl2:

Somebody yell woooo hooooooooooty real loud for me when it's time....I gotta go! :wave:

firstmickey said:

gem_stoneB.jpg

JEWELS!!!

:love2: Thank you Donna!!

If I can't have a woooo-hooooty, I'll always take jewels as a consolation prize! ;)

I sent my PM, but now in going back to read saw that I didn't list out all of the names.

Have to get my sorry behind to work, late once again.

At least I have some carbs from sid this ayem! Thanks, girlfriend.

FirstMickey- Can I have the Peridot? (Peri"doh" not Peri"dot")

Where'd everybody GO?

Is there another secret chat I'm not privvy to?

UtahMama said:
I'm so far OUT, I'm IN!

Hard today!

Public Service Announcement!

DisneyShopping.com
has a bunch of Halloween costumes on sale!

BOO YA!!

My DH WILL be dressing up as Capatain Jack!!!!!! pirate:
Poor thing left his wallet and credit card right here by the computer.... :cool1:

UM, when we were in high school just to be different we'd say Far In instead of Far Out. We we the only ones?

HMhunter

minnie22.gif

utahmamma

minnie17.gif

royalvizier

guitar.gif

monica

minnie21.gif

cheryl

minnie04.gif

jessica

minnie03.gif

monique

fitrness1.jpg

jw50

minnie08.gif

This is my first time on the riddle board. I hope that I did the PM thing right. I'm usually not very good at riddles, but I got this one. Whoo Hooo. I'm proud of myself.

I'll be trying this again another day. :)

Linda

:sunny: :wave: Morning Riddlers!!!

Well, I have sent two PM's. The first had the answer to the riddle, the second had all the gems. I still don't see where she is asking for them, but I anted to make sure.

redheaded mama said:
This is my first time on the riddle board. I hope that I did the PM thing right. I'm usually not very good at riddles, but I got this one. Whoo Hooo. I'm proud of myself.

I'll be trying this again another day. :)

Linda

Hi Linda!! :welcome: to the riddle!! :wave:

piglet too said:
:sunny: :wave: Morning Riddlers!!!

Well, I have sent two PM's. The first had the answer to the riddle, the second had all the gems. I still don't see where she is asking for them, but I anted to make sure.

Hi Kirsten! :welcome: to you too!! :wave2:

All you really need to send is the answer to the riddle!

Hi Linda, wlecome to the fun and crazy group!

Denise ~ Well, I love Cami's different TU's so I wanted to make sure.

Well I was going to say I was in but I already have my TU. I was catching up on reading the board. I wish I had as much energy as Daisy.

Donna- I love the gems!! I'm a sucker for anything that sparkles. Forget the ponies....what were we women thinking?!?!?

RoyalVizier said:
Joy and rapture. :worried:

What is up with this comment?!?! You know that we know that you know that we know that you know that we know that you love us!!! :love: :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter