fridays fun riddle

sadly... I'm not sure there's much to tell... but dh says 'sometimes I wake grumpy... other times I let her sleep...'

I know I don't come here enough, maybe that should be my New Year's resolution.

Just wanted to Wish you all a Merry Christmas!!! Have a safe and healthy holiday.

--

brightspark said:
LOL usually that would do the trick... but dh is home and we have some weird Christmas album on now...

Is everyone having a very happy pre christmas friday? How many of you have to work tomorrow???

santa67.gif
Working today but off after this (I temp at a law firm when they need a fill in for the receptionist).

brightspark said:
sadly... I'm not sure there's much to tell... but dh says 'sometimes I wake grumpy... other times I let her sleep...'
:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: That used to be me but I am on Happy Pills now :teeth: :rotfl:

NAB said:

Just wanted to Wish you all a Merry Christmas!!! Have a safe and healthy holiday.

--
Merry Christmas Debbie

NAB said:

--
You too!! :yay: :yay:

Alright, I'm here. Let's get this TGIF pre-Christmas wooo hoooty going folks ;)

Yes We absolutely have to reach the Woo Hooty before 5 today (unlike yesterdays night woo hooty :sad2: )

Hey there, sorry not been around... have been having yummy curry for tea! Now dh is taking me to the cinema.. (aren't I a luck girl?) we are going to see the holiday? Anyone out there seen it? Well I'll let you know what I think about it later...

Have fun afternoon (or whatever time of day it is for you...)

firstmickey said:
YAY...everybody is coming out today to play! :teeth: :banana:

Then why is it almost 2:30pm and no woohooty? :teeth:

brightspark said:
Hey there, sorry not been around... have been having yummy curry for tea! Now dh is taking me to the cinema.. (aren't I a luck girl?) we are going to see the holiday? Anyone out there seen it? Well I'll let you know what I think about it later...

Have fun afternoon (or whatever time of day it is for you...)
It is 1:30 pm for me. I have wanted to see The Holiday so you will definitely have to give us a critique on it :thumbsup2

jw50 said:
Then why is it almost 2:30pm and no woohooty? :teeth:
We're working on it, we're working on it ;) . Besides we are doing much better than yesterday don't cha think :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter