From Hollywood Studios to Beaches and Cream?

Jerusalem Gal

DIS Veteran
How easy (or hard) is it to get from Hollywood Studios to B&C and back?

Am I right in thinking my Hollywood Studios day is the best time for an ADR there?
(I'll be going during F&W so my days at Epcot will be full enough.)

I'll be staying at Pop so it wouldn't be too practical to go straight from the resort.

Not hard to get there at all. You can take a Friendship boat there & back or just walk it. Boats run about 15 - 20 minutes apart & takes about 15 minutes to get to the Yacht Club dock. It takes about 20 minutes to walk, depending on how fast you walk. We stay at the Yacht Club & walk it if the temps aren't too bad.

Not hard at all! You can either take the friendship boat and walk, or take a bus to the Beach Club. Taking the bus back to the Beach/Yacht club is probably a bit faster :)

Boat dock is to the left when you exit the Studios. Just bear left, you can't miss it. If you decide to walk, you just bear right around the water, sort of going along the left side of the parking lot. Follow the path along the water, really only 1 way to go so it's very easy. You walk along the side of the Boardwalk & go over the bridge to Swan, Dolphin & Y&B.

Also, there is not typically a bus to the Epcot resorts. Boats & walking are the primary transportation options. They only have busses if they can't run the boats: very bad weather, something like that. Similar to the Magic Kingdom resorts - only run busses if the monorail is down.

if its hot, take the boat. if you do walk, and change your mind, you can pick up the boat at the swolphin or BW :)

Can I leave at 615 from Hollywood for Beaches and Cream and back for Fantasmic at 820?

I don't know when you are going. I thought I would give you a heads up. The boat service to BC/YC is down. They are providing bus service. It is reported to be back up soon.

we frequently stay at Boardwalk and can walk to HS in under 15 minutes, so HS to Beaches and Cream would be about 20 minutes or so. You can take the boat if you wish and its running (not currently). If you time it right, can be a little shorter. Depends how fast you walk. We prefer walking to the boat. YMMV,

I think DHS day is a good choice for B&C. EP is closer, but way better food options in that park. As noted, the Friendship Boat is the way to go (under refurb for I think another week), nice and easy and relaxing. As someone previously pointed out, the walk is not bad at 20ish minutes, but I honestly avoid that because I'm walking enough all day around WDW and we visit in August and that is a very hot walk that will seem much longer than it actually is. If you're travelling at a less hot time, then walking is a good option and more than likely will be faster than waiting on the boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter