• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

From WDW to DL With Love - January 06, 2011 part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't get over how unpredictable the weather is in Florida. Well, the predictable thing is the unpredictability I guess!!;) We went 3 years running for 2 weeks from after Thanksgiving and into mid December and it was in the 80's at our MVMCP each time, shorts and tees at midnight!! First year was like that all 2 weeks, second we had 2 very cold windy days and the last time about 4 colder days, not too bad. You just have to take clothing for all occasions. I always took gloves and scarves, but didn't actually wear them. We were over for 6 weeks this last February/March and it was very cold the whole time. Now what is the chance of that?:sad2: Coldest Florida winter in donkeys years. Warmest day was our final day and we got a sweat up taking the luggage to the car!!:lmao::lmao: 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. Looks like a few things there I would have liked to go on, and if not, the ambiance will be lacking if everything there is surrounded by boarding. Ah well, DCL's fault for having the PC cruise so early.;) Should be quiet there I suppose.;)

Same here in Fort Worth. in the mid to upper 70"s 1 day and freezing with snow flurries expected the next. Like a dang yoyo, don't know what to wear from day to day!

Thanks for including us, Kay. I'll pay you when we meet up.

I finished batching up the bracelets today. I ended up 15 short on adults. I've temporarily substituted youth sizes. They are stretchy so they will fit over most hands and are then fairly loose on your wrist. Carly and I both are wearing youth.

If you've already gotten your bracelets and they are a little too big let me know and I'll exchange for a youth. That way people who really need the adult size can have what they need.

If you question where your bracelets are just ask. I have a list of people who wanted to get theirs at the port or on the ship.
tenya

I can wear a youth one. Change us to 1A/3Y.

Here I come! Ugh I need to go see the dentist as my tooth just chipped off where I had a filling and soooo close to the cruise! Yikes! I knew I shouldn't have posted in that dentist thread and this is proof! :lmao:

Anywhoo...wish me well. Just the thought has the cold sweats coming and going, but I need to get this taken care of before we set sail.

So sorry! Best of luck to you :) I just had my root canal finished today. Not a pleasant experience. She said I had very active nerves and the ones around were feeling the effect. But, I think the worse part is my jaws hurting so bad from keeping my mouth wide open for 2 hours. It was the very last tooth on top so I had to for the work. Waiting on the crown but hope this is the last of it. Last cruise, I chipped my front tooth right before. Let's hope it doesn't come in threes because I know there will be a thrd cruise!

Well, off to enjoy visiting my mom. We had a rocky relationship for about 10 years but things have been great the last couple of years. I'm enjoying all this time with her :goodvibes

Closing this thread....please post on your new thread linked above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter