Front of Last Corral?

cbman

Earning My Ears
Running with my wife and daughter in the ToT 10 Miler and of course we are all excited as the date approaches. We will be in the last corral (I have a qualifying time but my wife and daughter don't) so we are interested in starting at the front of our corral, and I have a couple of questions.

1) How long before the start of the run should you show up if you'd like to be at the front of the last corral?

2) How many minutes of a buffer does being at the front of the corral give you versus being at the end of it?

Thanks everyone!

Get there early. It means an extra 45 min or so of waiting around after the start, but all corrals fill up early.

Last year my sister and I got there a couple of hours early. Enjoyed the preshow music. There were a lot of corrals. We were at the front of our corral and do not remember walking to it that early. I also think there was maybe only a 1 minute to maybe a 1 1/2 for the last runner from the corral to cross the start line judging by the corral in front of me.

I think that the last corrals only had about 1200 or so runners in them if memory is correct. I was a couple corrals from the last They were spread out nicely. Then again there were just over 11,000 runners
The corrals and staging area are right next to each other unlike the marathon weekend.

One year I was at the back of the last coral. This was for the half marathon in Disney so there were probably a lot more runners in that coral. It took a good few minuets between our coral starting and when I crossed the start line.
I think there are more runners in the last coral than any other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter