Ft wilderness plans leaked

It was bigger than I envisioned it would be. I guess I was thinking about VWL and, with it being so small, somehow thought this resort would be small-ish too. Given that it is essesntially a stand-alone resort like SSR and OKW, though, I guess the size shouldn't surprise me.

The level of detail of the plans is great, as it looks like there would be a waterfall to the back of the lobby, and the feature pool would be some variation of a lazy river. I think given the location, and features presented here this would be a great addition to the DVC program.

It looks intriguing:thumbsup2...

I'm curious to see how the points play out. Will the points chart be more in line with BLT/GFV or more along the lines of SSR? It will also be interesting to see what the starting price-point will be. While the location is not as good as BLT/GFV/BWV/BCV, it is better located than SSR/OKW. It is also not affiliated with a deluxe resort so it would need some sort of "wow" factor to command the $150-$160/pt that BLT/GFV have.

I'm definitely going to keep an eye on this:coffee:.

Interestingly the twitter account that originally leaked the report to DVC News has been shut down

It looks like another mega-point design. Without AKL, DVC probably needs another mega point resort option in the development mix.

I do not think VGF and Poly will generate enough points to sustain DVC for very long.

Building larger DVC resorts with a lot more points to sell will provide a more sustainable pipeline.

The affect this will have on the overall booking situation is interesting. Clearly the larger the total number of points outstanding in the DVC system the harder it will be to book smaller resorts at 7 months. Eventually, it will be almost impossible.

However, this will just inspire more current DVC owners to own smaller contracts in more resorts (which is already happening). I think this bodes well for small contracts in the resale market for the smaller resorts over the coming years.

However, this will just inspire more current DVC owners to own smaller contracts in more resorts (which is already happening). I think this bodes well for small contracts in the resale market for the smaller resorts over the coming years.

Exactly, VGF and VGC should hold their value far more than the other resorts, especially AKV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter