Fuel Prices Where We Live

Yes California home of high prices, high taxes...but I live 40 min from DL or the beach, near a mountain and an hour to the desert!

Average price in the Greater Boston area is $3.68. I paid $3.63 a few days ago. Another station right off the highway was $3.75. At the rest area gas station on the highway its $3.85.

Lisa71 said:
Yes California home of high prices, high taxes...but I live 40 min from DL or the beach, near a mountain and an hour to the desert!

Your weather is better imp give you that, I live 45 minutes from the beach and twenty from (arguably) the greatest city in the world New York!

Well you still have to fly to see the mouse !! I love that my family and friends are here. I grew up 10 minutes from our home. I like that. The gas is nuts however !!!

$3.51 in Virginia Beach
I bought my weekly groceries at Kroger this week, used the double fuel points reward to pay $3.31

Vino Monkey said:
I live in Manhattan but need a car for work. Gas is currently $4.29 in the east village.

I teach wine classes and I picked up a weekly gig in New Jersey partially so I could fill up over there ($3.39 this week!)

Crazy.

When I go up the Palisades Parkway North of the GWB, I always laugh at all the NY cars getting gas at the last gas station before the border and you go about 7 more miles and the gas station in NY is a good 25 to 40 cents a gallon more expensive. I don't blame the people stopped in NJ.

Oh well, I paid $3.79 on Sunday in Bridgewater, NJ (quite grudgingly btw, only got $15) and I paid $3.34 today in Jersey City.

Apparently here in Alberta we live right on top of the stuff and after I converted it today from litres to gallons, we are paying $4.88/gallon. Luckily for us, we are generally the cheapest in Canada. But ya have to drive so ya gotta pay....it stinks!!

Yes, we drove out to Cali last summer and your gas prices were almost right on par with ours. I would trade this weather- snowing today - for DL, beaches and sun any day!!! :cool2:

Today Regular Unleaded dropped to $2.89 Gal here in Mobile AL (Gulf Coast)

Today I filled up for $2.75 a gal regular unleaded in So Alabama.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter