Fuel Prices Where We Live

Gas futures are trading at 2.99 right now down from 3.60. That has a bigger impact over prices then crude (though crude will drive that futures price.)

2 prices in Delaware today
Dover Gas $4.09 Diesel $4.89.
12 miles north in Smyrna Gas $3.99 Diesel $4.79
Thank Heaven for Rewards program and E Coupon resources affiliated with it I only paid $2.99 gal when I filled up my car and my gas cans for max allowed at discounted price

1. Alas, once the USA was a net-fuel exporter.
2. Politics now force us to import oil.
3. Cannot see major drops in fuel cost for quite a while!
4. I have several electric cars.
. . . they are H.O. size
. . . they run in tracks on a 4'x8' plywood board

Personal Observation & Opinion:
. . . Glad we decided NOT to buy a camper.
. . . Fuel costs would kill us.
. . . StayCations just got more attractive.

It's a bit of an ouch for sure. Paid 5.35 with a discount today, posted price was 5.55 for diesel. But all fueled up for the weekend trip.

Regular is sitting at 4.09, up from 3.89 5 days ago.

Getting really tired of the speculation trading on shortages when none have yet to happen.

Those are some crazy fuel prices. Below is our Sam's Club. This is in Illinois, so above average fuel costs. Granted, Sam's is the lowest in town, but the other stations are usually within 10 cents.

1651772495193.png
This is what they are paying in Missouri (one of the lowest fuel taxes in the country)

1651773131145.png

j

Last edited:
Those are some crazy fuel prices. Below is our Sam's Club. This is in Illinois, so above average fuel costs. Granted, Sam's is the lowest in town, but the other stations are usually within 10 cents.
Diesel here is $5.16. It's way more than IL...

giphy.gif

Depends on which part of NJ.
Correct, and it also depends on the station, but since the average gas price for regular today is about 4.42, in a general statement, 4.14 is cheaper. You millage will vary. Or I could rephraze and say cheaper then almost every gas station in new jersey? If you have cheaper gas you are in a good area.

Regular is $4.01 at Sam’s Club and it’s over $4.49 at most gas stations near me. Diesel is over $6.24/gallon near me. And these prices are with the gas tax holiday. I dread when CT’s gas tax holiday ends because it’s going to be brutal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter