Full Body Scanners

Tron[ADS]

<font color=red>Should've been more careful when b
Last night I was watching Fox News (channel 531).
Orlando International Airport are trialing a new kind of security scanner, which looked pretty darn impressive.
Remember the scanner used in the movie Airplane, when the security camers showed the 2 lovely ladies walking through but without any clothes, well this scanner is not far removed from that !
Fox showed some footage of it, it was so good that they had to block-out some of the footage of a bloke walking through because you could (presumably) see his dangly-bits !

I suspect they could now offer the operators a pay cut, and they would still want to keep their jobs ;-)

However, next month, I'm going to wear 2 pears of boxers, just to be safe.

Oooooer! Don't think I fancy that - there are some things that should definately remain private :p

I've seen a picture of what one of these X-rays look like...not a pretty sight! I think I actually feel sorry for the people who have to look at these things...

Penny :)

:D Dear me what a sight
will they beable to do there job with a staight face ;)

Can they do this ?
I would have thought it was an invasion of privacy ?

Guess it's no use me trying to breathe in and hold in my belly anymore then!

Frances x

I've seen a picture of what one of these X-rays look like...not a pretty sight! I think I actually feel sorry for the people who have to look at these things...

How did you get to see that - they promised me faithfully it would not be made public! ;)

LOL Deb! Unfortunately the one I had the 'good fortune' to see was a guy :o

Frances, I believe it's not considered an invasion of privacy as you have a choice, you know that the scan will take place and don't have to go through - of course, you wouldn't be allowed airside to fly either....

Penny :)

These scanners were in the Daily Mail on Saturday and they are trialling them at the moment, it is not compulsory to have to go through them - hope it is like this when I go in September.

Helen

One thing they didnt do that was different to the "Airplane" scanners was go "ding ding ding" when an attractive woman walked through, and go "buzzzzz" when a bloke walked through.

Made me chuckle though.

Ive had 2nd thoughts about the multiple underpants thing though, aparantly wearing multiple pairs is something that all the suicide bombers from Palestine all wear when they go on their "mission".... dont ask me why, although I can imagine why.....but I'd rather not get pulled out for wearing multiple underpants...highly embarasing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter