Fun activity for a free morning?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
I have an AP and have AK booked for the day in question. My adult DD will be arriving around 1:30ish so won't go to AK till then. Staying at POP so would've loved to jump on the skyliner for a couple hours at EP or HS, but can't because of park reservation. Is there anything fun to do for the AM before she arrives? We won't have a car. Should I change the reservation to EP and then still go to AK at 1:30? Don't want to take a chance of not getting into AK for any reason since DD will have the special 4 park base ticket. AK on arrival day for a few hours was like a bonus for her LOL.

Unless you are going Easter weekend, I would book for EP or HS and hop to AK.

Or, head to DS first thing in the morning and buy cookies! Enjoy a lunch, bus to AKL so you can get to AK. While lunch at DS is always fun, Sanaa lunch is pretty awesome. Sometimes I just get the bread service……. 😂

Every time we go to Disney we say we are going to go mini golf. Even had it planned out a couple weeks ago of when we were going to finally do it after 5/6 trips. And still didn’t haha.

I know people may not enjoy it, but our family loves to go mini golfing. Just never seem to have the time to try out the courses at Disney. I think it would be a fun way to kill a couple hours.

You could hop on the Skyliner and just explore resorts. IMHO, they have the best pastries on property at Riviera. If you happen to like pastries and coffee, it's fun to go to RIV and get some treats and just sit outside and enjoy the view. If you feel like having breakfast, their QS is good or you could even try to get a breakfast ADR at Topolino's. You could ride the Skyliner over to the EP IG entrance and just stroll the Boardwalk and have breakfast or lunch in that area as well. As PP mentioned, you could even walk over to Fantasia mini-golf from there and play a round before heading to AK. You can take a bus to AK from any of the EP resorts if you decide to ride the Skyliner to explore.

All great ideas! Thinking about making a breakfast ressie at Ale & Compass. Could we take the skyliner to Epcot and walk to Yacht Club (without entering Epcot)? Is it a long walk?

All great ideas! Thinking about making a breakfast ressie at Ale & Compass. Could we take the skyliner to Epcot and walk to Yacht Club (without entering Epcot)? Is it a long walk?
Yes, you can Skyliner Pop to CBR, then CBR to Epcot. The walk to YC isn’t long from there at all, and you don’t have to enter Epcot.

Every time we go to Disney we say we are going to go mini golf. Even had it planned out a couple weeks ago of when we were going to finally do it after 5/6 trips. And still didn’t haha.

I know people may not enjoy it, but our family loves to go mini golfing. Just never seem to have the time to try out the courses at Disney. I think it would be a fun way to kill a couple hours.
My wife and I are planning to play on one of our resort days on our upcoming trip. Hopefully, we are able to make it. Looks like a fun time.

You’ll probably need to kill more time so maybe consider grabbing coffee at RIV if it’s a pretty day and enjoying the outdoor view.

The walk from the Skyliner to YC isn’t bad. If you want you can hop the boat at the Skyliner station and ride to BWI, then YC. It’s kinda fun to arrive at YC by the lighthouse and get to walk along the pier to the hotel.

Park hopping restrictions are gone, so you can start your day at any park and hop to AK at any point during the day.

I would go over to Kona Cafe and get Tonga toast and press pot coffee and wander around

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter