Fun dinner for 7 year old

crazy for mic

Earning My Ears
We're going to Orlando this weekend for some family business and will not be able to go to any parks. This is going to be such a tease for my 7 yo dd. Anyone have any ideas for what would be a fun dinner for her? Thanks

Chef Mickey's Character dinner in the Contemporary Hotel! What a BLAST!

curly

Arabian Nights on Highway 192 in Kissimmee usually works well for most girls in the 6-12 age range.

CHEF MICKEY'S - just did it with our boys 7 and 10 - they loved it. Take a ride on the monorail, too. Ask to sit up front.

I vote for Arabian Nights.

Chef Mickey's might be asking for trouble depending on how upset your child will be about being at Disney World but NOT being at Disney World (if you know what I mean! LOL).

It just depends on your child. My parents took my daughter to Fort Wilderness for a few days one Christmas and didn't set foot in any of the parks (they toured everything else - hotels, decorations, etc.). She had a great time, but she had been to the Disney parks a lot of times prior to that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter