Fun Disney UserBars

milkabum said:
A frozen pineapple treat, soft-serve.
Oh!!! That explains the Pineapple thing and the ice cream. Sorry, podcast thing. If you do subscribe to Inside the Magic, try out the enhanced version. It's great!

My dad listens to Inside The Magic. I love Mousetunes! Ever listen to that one?

dancergirlsasha said:
My dad listens to Inside The Magic. I love Mousetunes! Ever listen to that one?
Yea, I had hard times witch Lou and his forum.

thanks for the link!!!! i am considering using one.....................

Is there a way you can combine them? I like a couple of them, but I want them combined.

StitchfansJr said:
Is there a way you can combine them? I like a couple of them, but I want them combined.

I'm sure you can just copy and paste them into Paint next to each other, as long as they are not animated.

I had a dole whip (pinapple whip) at my state fair it was good

Please, If you already have 3 pictures in your signature, DO NOT USE ONE OF THESE!

If you would liek to put them together, I have no clue how yet. But LAX Player knows

Ello, puppets,

The site has been updated by the owner. Go check it out and request some!

They was a forum, but then he changed it again. Then I asked him for a VMK userbar and got one! It's really awsome!! Check it out!

Edit: LOL. There is a nemo one that says Butt Toucher.

Or the Woody one :eek:, I wont post what it says but omg rofl.

Watch out, animated userbars that sort of fade into the next image are usually over the limit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter