Fun in the sun 30 Day Pass?

Daftman

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Does anybody know if this pass works the same as the 10 day i.e.
you can visit as many parks as you want and this is only taken as 1 day or is it 1 park,1 day.

Any help would be great.

Sean. :smooth:

These are new passes, so I'm not sure that anyone's actually tried them yet, but there was somebody researching them the other day (but I can't remember who :rolleyes: ) so they might know...let me go see if I can find the thread...

Penny :D

Right, here we go....

It was Michelle (Squitty) who was mentioned it on this thread

The spiel from the website that she mentioned about this ticket is here

Now, it doesn't specifically say you can go into more than one park in a day...but it doesn't say you can't either...though there is that magic phrase 'some restrictions apply'

Sorry I can't give you a more definative answer.

Penny :D

It was me...:D

I did email the company and as yet have had no reply. I must say that it doesnt look good.
Sorry I cant shed anymore light on the subject..but if I do hear from them I will post the response asap.
If in the meantime anybody would like to email them this might prompt them to reply.

Michelle,

I emailed the company today about the ticket and the first reply didnt shed any light on my question however,after a second email to them I received the following reply;

The Florida Fun In The Sun Pass allows you to visit multiple parks or attractions on the same day.

If this is the case it seems like a great deal.

Sean.

Thanks for posting Sean

Glad that you got a reply...it does seem like a good pass:cool:

*WARNING*

I'm not from the UK, but I was going to buy these passes! They are ONLY USEABLE FOR RESIDENTS OF CERTAIN COUNTRIES . The countries that I was sent in an email did not include the UK. I'm from the USA and was hoping to use these also. I believe they are good in Germany, but that is all I can remember. A person who did use it said they had to show proof of residence from whatever countries it was usable in!

Hope that helps
Mike

Ken,

Have just got reply from email stating that the tickets can be used by UK residents would be interested to know if your reply says the same before I book them.

Sean.:

Hi SeanFrom:

MY EMAIL
"Kenneth CROWE
To: reservations@gopitravel.com
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 5:34 PM
Subject: Fun in the Sun pass

Sir/Madam
Can you please tell me if the Fun in the Sun 30 day pass can be purchased by a UK resident who will have a british passport

Kenneth Crowe"

THEIR REPLY

"Dear Mr. Crowe

Yes you can.

Thanks,
Rosa"

Good luck. I'm probably going to pass on this offer because we intend spending at least half our time at Universal/Sea world.

ken

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter