• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fun poses with different characters?

caybean

Mouseketeer
I thought it might be fun for everyong to give examples of fun poses with the different characters...jumping with Tigger, curtseying with Minnie, etc...

These are some of my favorites I've taken...
876570419209_0_ALB.jpg

286570419209_0_ALB.jpg

686570419209_0_ALB.jpg

Hopefully this thread will give everyone some new and creative ideas!
Thanks,
Cailyn

Really cute idea, but your picture didn't show up. Can't see it. :confused3

Would like to get some more ideas from others.

You can right click on the red X and click properties. Then copy the url to a new browser window. This shows them but is a PITA. I suggest using photobucket.com.

We have a picture with Mr. & Mrs. Incredible and the grown-ups have their hands on their hips and the kids are making muscles. We all look like super heroes.

My daughter is 6 and LOVES coming up with new poses to do with the characters. She actually plans them out while we are waiting in line for the autographs. Here are some sample poses with Tigger, Daisy Duck being girly & Drizella being grumpy!
DSC_0197.jpg

219.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

Oh wow those pictures are great!

I want so much to take pictures and get autographs with the characters but worroed that since its just DH and I that we might chicken out.

Keep the pictures coming!!

Oh wow those pictures are great!

I want so much to take pictures and get autographs with the characters but worroed that since its just DH and I that we might chicken out.

Keep the pictures coming!!

Adults do it all the time!!!!! You'll be fine! :p

Here I am as an "adult" :goodvibes hangin' with Lady Tremaine. She has an awesome sneer!

DSC01483.jpg

Disney-Pooh.jpg

Disney-Mickey.jpg

cailynmikesully.jpg

Did these ones show up? I used my Kodak account for the first ones and they showed up on my laptop but apparently not here! :confused3

Anyways, these are some of my favorites!
~Cailyn

One of my favorites was at MK near Tony's, we had our picture taken with Mary Poppins and Bert. The kids and I all stood with our toes pointed out, just like proper Mary Poppins. It was really cute.

Woodkins -

:offtopic: I know this is a little OT, but your little girl's outfits are SO CUTE! I especially love the skirt in the first picture with all the different animal prints. Either you are a great shopper or a great seamstress!

Anyway - back to the pictures!

Here's one where Mike is getting his usual just barely in the picture photo.

28.jpg

My Mom dancing with Goofy.

MOMandGoofy.jpg

And here's one with Chip and Dale fooling around.

BillCD.jpg

Oh I have a really cute picture of me and Woody wearing the Grooms ears - he stole my new DH's hat and ran off with me - I'll have to dig it out!

Wow...everyone's pictures are soooo cute and fun. I think they are waay better than just standing there & smiling!

NurseJamie...Thanks so much for the compliments! I actually do make all of her outfits myself. I am frantically sewing for our next trip which is 10 days away! She loves dressing in her Disney Themed Outfits!!

Woodkins - You are REALLY talented! Your daughter is very lucky...the only handsewn item I've ever owned is a pair of slippers my grandma made me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter