Fun spot for 15 year old boy's birthday lunch/dinner

jekjones1558

Always happy at Disney
I haven't been to Disney World for 3 years because of DH's health problems. There have been so many changes that I am completely lost in trying to plan a birthday lunch or dinner for a 15 year old boy. There will be about 8 people, including kids ages 9 - 17. Staying at Boardwalk but willing to go anywhere on property. TIA for any help!

Garden grill. Love breakfast here. Great choices, low key characters plus spinning restaurant.

Not sure of budget but dinner st cg and then fireworks is pretty magical.

Or how about espn if he likes sports. Good pub food and so many screens!

How about Hoop De Do Review? Really fun time for the whole family.

I haven't been to Disney World for 3 years because of DH's health problems. There have been so many changes that I am completely lost in trying to plan a birthday lunch or dinner for a 15 year old boy. There will be about 8 people, including kids ages 9 - 17. Staying at Boardwalk but willing to go anywhere on property. TIA for any help!
ESPN CLUB

Depends on your son's tastes...ppl automatically think "sports" for a 15 year old boy, but he could be into theatre/music/art/science. On my sons 15th birthday we were picked as Grand Marshals and at night ate at Sci Fi. He had a great day! Prime Time is fun for teens, or Homecoming in DS if he likes fried chicken...or Coral Reef in Epcot is neat.

Depending on when you go, Epcot's space restaurant could be cool. It doesn't open until late this year though.

My 9 year old loved Teppan Edo for his birthday and with 8 you would likely have your own table. That said, it would definitely not be my 12 year olds pick. He would pick Garden Grill, Beaches and Cream (tough with 8), or something else with fun desserts.

My twin boys (both 15) will be overlapping a couple of days with their cousins (16, 15) - We picked two places because the boys all love them, and to be honest, they are loud restaurants, so if these ding-dong boys get loud, I don't care. We will be going to Teppan Edo and 'Ohana. 'Ohana is a bit tough to get into, so if that doesn't work with your plans, I'd go for Teppan Edo too.

Whispering Canyon Cafe has antics & audience participation, Hoop De Doo Review is a slapstick Western themed show with great food, or Teppan Edo (if he's never done hibatchi before)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter