Funky, Fabulous, Female, First-time Foursome

Princess&Pirate

Arrrrgh!
Cast Members

This is a trip for four 18-year-old girls who just graduated high school together! This will be my 4th trip to WDW, but my three friends will be experiencing this for the first time! :cool1: We all like thrill rides and appreciate great shows. One girl is vegetarian, so we have to prepare for that and be on the lookout for her food!

Travel Dates

July 23 - 31

Resort

We have reservations for Pop Century from July 24 through July 30. Even though our first choice was All-star Movies (which was sold out), we're still very excited!

ADRs

None made! :scared1: This is my first time planning a trip to WDW by myself, and I'm just now learning about these... I'm still trying to decide yes/no for the DDP and ADRs....:confused3

Tickets
5, 6, OR 7 day Park Hopper (undecided)

Itinerary (So Far...)

Wed July 23:
- Leave Washington, DC area on the train at 4 pm, bringing a car along for the ride.
- Eat dinner... Sleep...

Thurs July 24:
- Arrive in Sanford, FL at 10 am
- Drive to WDW, arrive by 11 am
- Store luggage at the hotel, eat lunch, explore hotel, and swim until the room is available (3 pm is official check-in time, we're hoping it will be ready early)
- Shower off and change, then head to downtown disney (4 pm)!
- Explore West Side for an hour, then go to Cirque du Soleil for will call and go to best seats in the house for 6 o clock showing of La Nouba! :woohoo:
- After the show, get dinner (restaurant undecided), then head to marketside
- Potentially vist Epcot pm EMH??

Fri July 25:
- Arrive at MK for rope drop
- Watch friends' faces during first sight of the castle!
- (Touring Plan in progress...)
- Leave MK at 4 pm, rest/swim/eat dinner before returning at 9 pm
- Stay for EMH and leave at 1 am

Sat July 26:
- Drag ourselves out of bed for am EMH at AK :faint:
- Hit the safari early, ride everest, .... sometime see Lion King.... (Touring Plan in progress)
- Go to sleep early

Sun July 27:
- Epcot am EMH
- Try to see everything during the day!

Mon July 28:
- Studios am EMH
- Ride RnR and ToT at least twice each
- Hit all major rides, Beauty and the Beast, and definitely Fantasmic! :lovestruc

Tue July 29:
- Head to whichever park was the most popular for first-timers. Probably am EMH Magic Kingdom, leave before lunch.
- Spend majority of the day relaxing, maybe Downtown Disney for lunch and souveneirs
- Return to Epcot for most popular attractions and some WS food during pm EMH

Wed July 30:
- Return to another park for morning/afternoon???
- Check-out, leave WDW :sad2:
- Find a hotel for the night half-way between WDW and DC

Thurs July 31:
- Arrive home...
:rolleyes1 :idea:
- Begin planning next Disney vacation!

I'm so, so excited. This will be my first trip to WDW where I'm old enough to appreciate all the rides; last time I was 13 and a scaredy-cat. I've got every guide book (about 10) available from the library and I'm staying up late reading and researching!

I can't wait! It seems so far away, even though it is just over a month away! I know this is considered last-minute for intense Disney planners, but for my family, this *IS* intense Disney planning. :)

Look for updates as more decisions are made, mainly DDP (yes/no), ADRs (yes/no), and whether or not to rearrange which park is on which day. Also, decide whether or not to utilize Park Hopper more, and which shows/parades are must-sees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter