Funny Memes

I’m in District 12. Is that good or bad?
Well according to the book and your outlook yes and no lol.

I took this easier to show description from the Fandom website:

"District 12 is the smallest and poorest of the thirteen districts of Panem. Located in Appalachia, it had a population of around 8,000 people before the district was firebombed by the Capitol. District 12's main industry is coal mining, but after the Second Rebellion, the mines were closed and their main industry became the production of medicines. District 12 is also the original home to the victors Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Mallark and Haymitch Abernathy."

Soo bad news it's the poorest, had a lot of people die when it was bombed. On the good side it's where the protagonists came from :)

I wouldn't take it much to heart because it put me in District 8 and one of the descriptions from the book of what District 8 looked like was " apparently does not have much greenery; Katniss describes District 8 as "an urban place stinking of industrial fumes, the people housed in run-down tenements. Barely a blade of grass in sight."" which couldn't be farther from the truth so it's just for fun :crazy:

Well according to the book and your outlook yes and no lol.

I took this easier to show description from the Fandom website:

"District 12 is the smallest and poorest of the thirteen districts of Panem. Located in Appalachia, it had a population of around 8,000 people before the district was firebombed by the Capitol. District 12's main industry is coal mining, but after the Second Rebellion, the mines were closed and their main industry became the production of medicines. District 12 is also the original home to the victors Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Mallark and Haymitch Abernathy."

Soo bad news it's the poorest, had a lot of people die when it was bombed. On the good side it's where the protagonists came from :)

I wouldn't take it much to heart because it put me in District 8 and one of the descriptions from the book of what District 8 looked like was " apparently does not have much greenery; Katniss describes District 8 as "an urban place stinking of industrial fumes, the people housed in run-down tenements. Barely a blade of grass in sight."" which couldn't be farther from the truth so it's just for fun :crazy:
Ah, Texas is mostly District 11. Just saying....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter