Fussy eater and toast at restaurants...

AussieAngel

DIS Veteran
My son has autism and has a very small list of preferred food that he will eat. Just wondering if there are options at breakfast buffets for plain toast, or if we're able to request it? (I know that sounds a bit dull, but it's his favourite and will make him super happy!)

Not muffins or Mickey waffles or bagels or any other pastry... Just plain old white / wholewheat toast.

Breakfasts we're looking at - Crystal Palace, Garden Grill & Chef Mickeys.

(And I know there are plenty of other restaurant / meal options but I don't want him to miss out on the fun of meeting the characters in restaurants.)

Thanks all!

Last time we ate at CP for breakfast, there were all types of bread and an actual toaster that you could toast your own. Not sure if still like that or not because it has been a few years since we were there.

My son has autism and has a very small list of preferred food that he will eat. Just wondering if there are options at breakfast buffets for plain toast, or if we're able to request it? (I know that sounds a bit dull, but it's his favourite and will make him super happy!)

Not muffins or Mickey waffles or bagels or any other pastry... Just plain old white / wholewheat toast.

Breakfasts we're looking at - Crystal Palace, Garden Grill & Chef Mickeys.

(And I know there are plenty of other restaurant / meal options but I don't want him to miss out on the fun of meeting the characters in restaurants.)

Thanks all!
A lot will depend if they have a toaster. Garden Grill would be the one I would worry about

We are in the same situation in our family. There are often toasters and plain white bread. I am also sure that with such a simple request a chef could find some white bread and toast it. Food courts might be the best bet, but as some have stated, some of the buffets have toasters. We often BYOB (bread) just incase we can't find compatible situations for our guy. Hope you have a great trip!

Thanks everyone! Good to know there might be toasters and bread around in some places.

(We always bring along his preferred food in a little lunchbox anyway, so he certainly won't go hungry if there's no toast. It's just nice for him to be involved and see his favourite food available there too. ☺️)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter