FYI..Trouble w/ LTT on MNSSHP nites?

mep319

<font color=green>Go EAGLES! Go FLYERS!<br><font c
I don't know if anyone else has had trouble getting LTT the nites of the Halloween party...I was and after calling about 50 times I happened to mention I had tickets for the party that nite and my concern of where to eat dinner... WELL .. that was all I needed to say! The CM says..."OH..we have a special block of PSs for those coming to the party!" Then I had a reservation for 3 on 10/26 at 5:50! I just wanted to pass this on in case anyone else if having problems. Be sure to mention you are going to the party and be sure to have your reservation number for the resort...they needed that too! I get the impression that you may have to stay on site..I didn't have my # w/ me and she had to look it up to complete the reservation. Good luck and hope it may help someone!

You don't need to be staying on site. If you are staying on site then they link your PS's to your reservation. This way everything you are doing during your stay is in one nice tidy place.

However, you do need to tell them you want LTT for MNSSHP. It also appears they just opened a new batch of times. I (2 days ago) was able to get 5pm for Halloween night for a group of 12. For the last 12 weeks I've been told nothing avaialble.

I have made a ton of PSs and prior to this one had never been asked for my reservation number...only my phone number.

You know that never occurred to me, but when killee posted the other day that ressies were opening up, I called for 10/24 and got what I wanted.

Come to think of it I mentioned that I was trying to get an earlier time for MNSSHP and was hoping they had something.

After two months of trying to change this reservation, they (magically) had something available.

I guess they do this because people decide at the last minute to do the party and they want to give everyone a chance to get a PS?:confused:

I just had to post a HUGE thank you for this post!! We're attending the party on 10/26 also, and the earliest PS I could get at LTT (quite a while ago) was 6:20. I took it, just so we'd have something, but have been worrying about it ever since. (This will be our first time at MNSSHP & we don't want to miss any of it!) I've tried calling back numerous times to get an earlier seating, but with no luck. Well, as soon as I read this thread, I got right on the phone, specifically mentioned the Halloween Party & got in @ 5:20! I actually had my choice of times, too! I couldn't believe it!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I'm SOOO excited about this!

Hey neighbor from NJ...it will be mine first time too! I guess I'll see you there! Glad I could help someone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter