G+ and LL strategies? I'm an early riser. She's not.

noisycricket

fan for the fam
Hello-- we are renting at VGC in May, and haven't been to Anaheim since G+ and LL rolled out, so this is all new. My daughter and spouse are night owls and will definitely be sleeping in late. Me? I tend to want to be in the parks at RD or shortly after that time.

Since I'm totally new to the new-ish ticketing system, does anyone have suggestions how I should start my morning before they wake up? Do I do ILL or just try to walk into the singles lines? We're interested in ROR, Avenger's campus. On the DL side it would be mainly Star Wars attractions.

And what to do after they wake up? My understanding is that we can't do LL together until after they check into a park?

You should be able to ride anything you want with minimal waits at RD. No need to spend a LL or buy a ILL. Lines don't start increasing until around 10am, so if you family arrives at that time then that is a good moment to start using Genie+.

You are correct that they won't be able to book any LLs until they scan into a park.

You can take advantage of low crowds early and use Single Rider, where available.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/attractions/#/single-rider-line/sort=alpha/

You won’t be able to book a LL for them until they enter the park, but by the time they get in, lines may be long and you will be glad you have G+. Remember that you can only book a LL on each ride once per day (in contrast to the old Max Pass), so choose when you use your LL wisely on each ride (exception if you get a MEP from a ride going down).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter