**Game - Interview the person below you**

Yes, we usually play that well known game 'Who can fall asleep after dinner the first' but seriously no, we are usually too hung over from Xmas Eve to play games

Are you wearing any Crimbo jewellery ?

I've been wearing my Santa and Snowman earrings for a couple of weeks now

mandymouse :earsgirl:

The Incredibles a few weeks ago. Haven't found much time for movies during the Christmas runup, but plan to see Return to Neverland before the week is over.

What's left to do to prepare for Christmas Day? While I have your attention, Merry Christmas Everyone.

Well thinking back it was just the food shopping to do :)

<b>What was your favourite Christmas present?</b>

A sizable stack of Disney related things from friends and family, on the top of which is the beautiful Mickey & Friends medallion from you, Kaylee.

What gift came as a surprise?

HAPPY BOXING DAY.

My wet 2 dry hair straighteners. My DH remembered me mentioning that I wanted some when we saw the advert for them on the TV.

What are your plans for New Years eve?

BUMP

I was trying to avoid answering DW question but this has sunk a bit low now so I will in an endeavour to get it started again :)

I bought a few small items in Next as it would be rude not to take advantage of the 1/2 price prices ;)

Sadly there was no sale on in the guitar shop :( :( :(

Next question - What is your favourite Pizza Topping???

My first stab at this...!

This weekend ......starting our packing for our WDW Holiday!!!!! Yayyyyyy

QUESTION: which side of the bed do you sleep on?

(can you tell I feel tired......)

Great to have you join in Pooky :)

When looking at the bed it is the left hand side. I share that little side with three cats LOL!!

<b>Whats you favourite cake?</b>

It's not a cake as such but I would have to say the Rocky Roads you get in Starbucks :teeth:

Are you a latte or a cappuchino person?

I would always have a latte (except when I'm on a diet :( )

I would have to go with Cappuccino, Yum :teeth:

What was your first car???

Mine was a red X reg Triumph Acclaim that I got in 1990 and had for 8 years until the engine finally gave up :(

My first car (officially hubbies, but whats his is mine etc!!!!) was a Ford Orion 1.6i Ghia, to be precise.

Was there a toy you desperately wanted as a child but you never got?

Mine was a tiny tears doll, I asked and asked but never got one. It still affects me to this day!!! :sad:

Sam x

A Sindy house :( I was a deprived child......

<b>White/Brown/Wholemeal/Granary Bread...which do you prefer???</b>

Wholemeal for me.

What was your favourite childhood tv programme?

Verity.xxx

Bagpuss :) Specifically, the one where they have a chocolate biscuit factory made from butterbeans and breadcrumbs :) :)

What are your favourite flowers?

Mine would be red roses :)

Freschia........I love the smell. reminds me of when i wass in hosptial after giving birth to Mille......my MIL brought me a lovely display of them :)

Who do you most admire and why?

See this is a toughie.......

I will say Mickey Mouse for being patient with all those children Ha, ha!

<b>Who will win Celebrity Big Brother?</b>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter