Game: Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has been photographed a million times but I finally got a crack at it. Bixby Creek Bridge is a reinforced concrete open-spandrel arch bridge in Big Sur, California. It is located 120 miles (190 km) south of San Francisco and 13 miles (21 km) south of Carmel in Monterey County along California Highway One. Bixby Creek Bridge is important historically because it introduced automobile travel to Big Sur, connecting the remote coastal towns to each other.

972450274_oPD4B-XL.jpg

love the train picture from Grapevine Tx. And Stephanie that is a very powerful and touching capture.

This week during our Vacation Bible School we had a donut on a string contest. This little girl is ready for action.
One thing I like about this shot is that I didn't take it, my son did:

d57.jpg

I know this has been photographed a million times but I finally got a crack at it. Bixby Creek Bridge is a reinforced concrete open-spandrel arch bridge in Big Sur, California. It is located 120 miles (190 km) south of San Francisco and 13 miles (21 km) south of Carmel in Monterey County along California Highway One. Bixby Creek Bridge is important historically because it introduced automobile travel to Big Sur, connecting the remote coastal towns to each other.

972450274_oPD4B-XL.jpg

Nice shot! I remember that bridge and that drive well. Spectacular is what comes to mind. Spectacular views and weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter