Garden Grill-Re-Hitching Ceremony??

barbnjmom

Mouseketeer
Just read on another post about this but it didn't provide any details? Does anyone know what it is? How does it work? When is it offered and costs?

Is it worth it??

Thanks!

there is no cost other than the meal. usually the CM acts as the official and does a short ceremony. sometimes the characters are attendants; we have never been so lucky. you get a cute certificate and get to kiss to the count of 100. you know, like this 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100!! it is also done at the ice cream social. lots of fun especially if you have children w/you. when you make the PS for the garden grill be sure to have the CM note it on the reservation. and be prepare for the CM to not have a clue as to what you want. just make sure it is noted. and thing again when you check-in make sure it is noted. have fun!!:tongue:

I would love to do this as a surprise to my husband. Does it have to be a milestone or anything or does it matter how long you have been married! If the CM doesn't have a clue how do I explain it to them?

I booked this as a surprise for my DH on our upcoming trip. When I inquired about it through the itinerary planning office I asked if it had to be an anniversary or any other special occasion and was told it does not. Our 10th anniversary isn't until New Year's Eve and since we won't be there then, I figured this was a good time to do it. Have fun! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter