GC theme park view OR DLH concierge?

boosmom96

Mouseketeer
DH and I are going to DL alone this summer. This will be our first time away from DD in 3 years and our first solo vacation in about 7 years. I have us booked at the GC theme park view. I got the confirmation today and after looking at the price ($2,133 for 4 nights) I'm wondering if we should do the DLH concierge instead. I've stayed at both hotels before, but never on the Concierge level. Because of the time of year we're going (July 3-7) I think we'll probably hang out at the hotel more than we usually do. I can picture hanging out on the balcony and chilling with a glass of wine. The balconies at the GC are nice, but hard to see over when you're sitting down. On the other hand, the DLH balconies are easy to see through, but you really are just sitting in your room. And, the big question, is concierge really worth it? (If anyone can tell me what you get I'd really appreciate it!)
Help!! What do you all think?

I've never stayed concierge, but I'd do the GC over the DL hotel anytime--especially if I were just with my husband. It's more romantic, it's quieter, and it doesn't seem like it's as full of kids. You can buy your own food and wine, stock your fridge and then have your "own" concierge for way cheaper!

Not only that, but the convenience to the parks and DD from the GC is unbeatable, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter