Geen Yight - She's Out of Sight: A Trip of Leaps and Bounds

I'm sitting here in my Pop Century room with the door wide open, pretending I have a balcony at a deluxe resort. ;) We have a lightly traveled area back here on the lake, so hardly anyone walks by my private space. :) The girls are getting some sleep after an afternoon swim.

We have had a good time and awesome weather so far. We saw Fantasmic one night, Illuminations last night, and we'll be seeing MK fireworks tonight.

We met up with Jeremysdisneymom at Wilderness Lodge. We also met Amy Falk Peterman there, who some of you know from the Relocated Tourist blog. We'll hook up with other DIS friend tonight.

I'm going to run over to FB and check in to see what pictures Jill has been putting up. Happy 4th to you all!

I'm sitting here in my Pop Century room with the door wide open, pretending I have a balcony at a deluxe resort. ;) We have a lightly traveled area back here on the lake, so hardly anyone walks by my private space. :) The girls are getting some sleep after an afternoon swim.

We have had a good time and awesome weather so far. We saw Fantasmic one night, Illuminations last night, and we'll be seeing MK fireworks tonight.

We met up with Jeremysdisneymom at Wilderness Lodge. We also met Amy Falk Peterman there, who some of you know from the Relocated Tourist blog. We'll hook up with other DIS friend tonight.

I'm going to run over to FB and check in to see what pictures Jill has been putting up. Happy 4th to you all!

Glad you are having a great time. Happy 4th and enjoy the fireworks!

Watched popcorn:: the fireworks via the video feed from the Poly's beach... The star shaped fireworks at the end were really cool!!! :thumbsup2

Happy 4th of July!!!

OH no...I missed the fireworks :( I could not find the feed..boo hoo

Those of you watching the live feed tonight probably heard MeMom having a conversation with the folks that have the webcam, and a conversation with me on the phone! :laughing: The girls were playing when it was still just a little light with some sparkly toys right in front of the video camera! AND they were waving! It was a great show put on by the Disney folks and sent out by some very kind DIS friends!

Happy 4th everyone!

Oh, I so wish I could have seen the fireworks from the Poly beach! We were too busy watching the Boston fireworks on TV & had no idea what time the Disney ones were. Oh well, following along on Facebook works out just as well!

Jill and John have gone down to get breakfast. The girls are still sleeping. We're opening Epcot today, but since it's not an EMH day, it still seems late to me. It's only 7:12, but it seems like mid-morning. I took my morning walk and taped up some boxes to be sent out today.

We are looking forward to being back on the Poly beach on New Year's Eve. Last night was so nice - 'Ohana was delicious, and sitting up on Dave and Kathy's porch with a straight on view of the castle was perfect. The fireworks were amazing, as you all know. Katie's brother's friend went nuts over them. It was so cute - he was talking to someone on the phone (maybe his parents?) describing them, and he was pacing back and forth and round and round saying how awesome they were. He'll probably never see any other fireworks that will compare, now that he has seen those! :laughing:

I'm going to get my stuff together for the day. You guys have a good one. I have to tell you, everything is happier for me here. I'm looking out the door at trees. Just regular trees. But when I am here, even a tree just seems more special. In a little while, we'll be walking by that special fountain in Epcot. It's just concrete and water, but when you mix it with that wonderful music, the mist of the water as the wind blows it on you, and the Disney magic, I'm telling you, it's just different than any other place I know. I love being here.

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes. SO glad you are having such a great time. And I totally agree with you...everything is better and more special there!

Have fun in Epcot today!!!

:goodvibes :goodvibes I couldn't agree more Caren!!!! Disney is just so special!!! I hope you guys have a fantastic day at EPCOT!!!!! Can't wait to see where your adventures take you today!!!!! Enjoy your fountain (yes I have decided that it is "your" fountain now LOL) :goodvibes :goodvibes

What a wonderful post to read!!! I've been checking FB far too often to see when Jill checks in! So glad to hear you're having a wonderful time!
:lovestruc xxxxxxx

I am so glad to hear you are having a good time. I have to say from the pictures I have see so far on FB, it seems like this is one of your best trips ever! And I loved your post this morning! I could feel the Disney warm fuzzies coming right through the computer! :love: You just made my day so much better! :cloud9:

Glad you are having a wonderful trip! I have enjoyed all the pictures on fb. I loved the fireworks last night.

I'm so glad you are having an awesome time! :goodvibes

I completely know how you feel....everything is better there!

It brought happy tears to my eyes when you described the "tree" because that's how I feel...it's so nice to know that someone else get's it. :hug:

I am so happy to be among friends who can get excitted about a fountain, tree, mug, shopping or food pic! ;)

I'm glad the weather has been good.

Brooklynn is a very brave girl to ride SM...I couldn't do it. :thumbsup2

I have noticed Bella's absence from the character pics...there's still several days left. :)

I have so enjoyed the FB pics...there have been so many!!! :yay:

I missed the fireworks last night...:sad1: Glad to hear you liked 'Ohana!

ENJOY THE DAY! :woohoo:

I completely agree with all you said about everything there being more special. And the Fountain of Nations is definitely a lot more than just concrete and water. Everything is just "more" there. Enjoy your day!

I am coming out of 'lurkdom' to say how much I am enjoying your trip reports. I have followed them for a while now, but rarely post. Anyway, I live in NW Alabama and saw one time where y'all were from, and I am a teacher as well. That is what got me hooked! Have a great rest of your trip and a safe ride home!

I think most of us agree with you MeMom - everything is better and happier at WDW!!! I feel exactly the same way!

I missed the fireworks - it was a timing issue I believe (my not knowing what time they were happening!). But I did hear a lot of conversation on the webcam.
I'm glad you are having a good time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter