General Traffic for Disneyland Races

Bjaiken77

DIS Veteran
Apologies if this is has already been posted or it’s in the wrong spot. What is the traffic like getting in to the race on any given DL runDisney?

Dilema: We have friends who will let us stay with them about 10 minutes from the park, but if it’s a literal nightmare getting in, we may just book a hotel close to the race. We’d like to save the money, but we’d also like to keep our sanity before running two races (10K and Half). Any tips?

Any help is much appreciated!

We did not drive the 3 DL race mornings since we were about a 10-15 minute walk from the starting lines, however I don't remember seeing lots of traffic race mornings. The roads seemed quiet and parking seemed easy. That's just the main drag heading toward Disneyland since we obviously didn't walk on highways, but I don't recall hearing about issues either on here or the FB group I'm part of.

Thanks! Does Disney give you recommended driving directions to parking for the races (that consider road closures)?

It's possible they did, but I didn't save that information from the event guide and it's no longer accessible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter