Genie+ glitch for group larger than 10

For those of you just back with groups of 11 or 12, how did it work for ILL$? We have a group of 11 people. I'm hoping that we can book all 11 people together with G+LL. It's not necessary to book all 11 people for ILL$, but I'd like to know if it's even possible. Someone on FB just posted that 9 people is the maximum for booking Genie+, but I believe that is false (based on this thread alone). Thanks for any recent info!

We booked 11 people for G+LL in June. The max for $LL is 10 people, so we always had to do those in two groups.
Thanks so much for the info! I'm glad to know that G+LL is okay. We'll just make sure they book ILL$ in 2 groups. They are all sharing the same MDE. Hopefully 2 people can be logged in at the same time and book at the same time??

Thanks so much for the info! I'm glad to know that G+LL is okay. We'll just make sure they book ILL$ in 2 groups. They are all sharing the same MDE. Hopefully 2 people can be logged in at the same time and book at the same time??

Yes, they can be.

Reactions: CJK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter