Getting a Reservation at Saratoga Springs

TheDalys

Mouseketeer
Hey,

I am hoping someone can ease my mind on an 11 month window reservation.

We plan on booking at SSR (home resort) for December 31 2018 to January 6 2019 OR December 30th to January 5th. The reservation we are looking for is for a 3 bedroom Grand Villa and a 2 bedroom Villa.

If i was to log on to reserve the day my 11 month opens up for these dates, does anybody see any reason why i should be stressing about getting it?

Thanks,
The Dalys

I am just thinking that people will book Christmas through New Years and my Dec 31 and maybe Jan 1 will not be available.

Your confident "No." sounds promising.

I am just thinking that people will book Christmas through New Years and my Dec 31 and maybe Jan 1 will not be available.

Your confident "No." sounds promising.
Honest. No. If you book at 11 months, smooth sailing.

I agree. You'll have no problem booking at the 11mo window. Particularly the first day of opening. I've not checked in a while but I think that you'd actually be okay if you missed it by a few days.

That’s a high point period. Not many have the points required to do what you want! Have a great stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter