Getting a room early

bobsfamily

Earning My Ears
Hello!!

Love all the info I am getting on this board.

We will be arriving early Friday Morning (Aug 29) for three nights at US. The first night is at RP because we waited to long to add another night at HRH, so my question is.... Has anyone ever checked in real early - like 6-8 am - and gotten a room? We are staying on club level at both hotels and have been told they will move our luggage for us, so I am not worried about the Sat. morning.

If I thought I had a chance at a real room I would leave home around midnight and be there around 7 am... but Daddy (me) is going to be rather tired from the trip, and I would rather let everyone go play for a while and take a nap.

About 3 years ago we arrived at Fort Wilderness at 2:45 am, was told to wait until 3 am when the computers started a "new" day... and was given a "cabin" at 3:05 am... that was great as it was no charge for another day!

Thanks in advance.

Bob

It's hit or miss as to whether a room will be ready at that hour. Even if the room isn't ready, they will store your luggage and give you a room key to use for your FOTL access so you can enjoy the park until the room is ready.

Like gschmerl said, it is hit or miss. We have checked in as early as 8A and had the room ready and have also checked in at 11A and room wasnt ready till 4P. At least you can make the change at that time and keep calling the # they give you until your room is ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter