Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Sarah question!
Are you a fan of Valentine's Day?
I like it. I really try not to be one of those single girls who hates the holiday. I look at it as being about any kind of love, not just couple love. My family usually does some little things for each other.

YES!!!!! I love sitting at home, eating chocolate, and watching romantic movies- regardless of whether or not my valentine is watching them next to me :love:

Yeah I'm a fan, but sometimes I get a little lonely. But I love holidays and always hand out candy and sometimes cards even still in High School. This will be my first year with a Valentine and I'm excited :) Saturday my boyfriend's mom invited me to go to their lake house, it should be fun. I made a pretty rad gift basket for him too. I love making gift baskets haha.

Yes, because it's fun! I'm single, but I enjoy watching my parents on Valentine's day. :)

I love Valentine's Day whether I have a Valentine or not!! I just like all the red and pink everywhere. And dressing up in red and pink! I'm counting down the days until Saturday, it's gonna be so much fun

I don't care for Valentine's Day. Mostly because on that day I'm busy working somewhere. This year it's concessions for school. :(

Do you take naps?
I would have said no a few weeks ago, but this semester is killing me and I have taken so many naps in the past few weeks.

Last year, there was a point in time where I took a nap almost every day. Now I take naps like once or twice a week. So, yeah- big fan of naps over here.

YES. When I was in high school I would take naps after school, unless I had work.
In college I take naps all the time, I try not to but on Tuesdays/Thursdays I have an 8am so once I get back from that I take a nap until 2 when my next class starts.

I try to avoid taking naps because they make me grumpy, more tired, and my head usually hurts afterwards but I'm so tired I fall asleep even when I try not to.

I don't really like Valentine's Day. There's an inside joke I have w/ my single friends in which we call it "Singles Awareness Day" (long story).

The last nap I took was when I slept throughout all of my 5th period class (our teacher had a headache so we took a study hall). My friends were laughing at me when I woke up 10 min. to the bell. Other than that, I don't normally take naps.

Sarah question!
What did you do for Valentine's Day?
Nothing much. I worked most of the night (hence why this is being posted so late.) But my mom did buy me flowers and candy.

I got breakfast at a local cafe, took a nap, had a great chicken sandwich for dinner, and got a cute little valentines day present from my mother (she got me a starbucks giftcard and the anna and elsa hallmark ittybittys)

my bf broke his hand and so we drove two hours from my school to home
which turned out to be good bc i got to see my mom and dog

I worked concessions and went to work afterwards. My mom brought home a box of assorted chocolates for my sister and I to share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter