GF Question

DisneyLisa

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Do all garden view rooms have a daybed? We're thinking about bringing my nephew with us (to keep DD happy) & seeing as though we are three females, he'll need his own bed. Should we have it noted on our room reservation or do all rooms have them?

Thanks.

Thanks Cali-D...how did I know you'd be the one to answer ;) . I'll call them & make the request.

A daybed is one of those things it's okay to request at check-in. :) They do usually try to put larger parties (3 or more) in the rooms with the daybeds. ;) Have fun!

I think I'll go ahead & request it now. I'd hate to arrive at check-in & them not have a room with a daybed available. There's no way DD(14) & DN(13) can share & we can't put him with me or my friend ;). Is it OK to request it now by phone? I don't think I'll be faxing a room request in ahead of time (we'll just take what we get) so this will be my only chance until check-in.

CRO will still have your reservation till around 11PM on the 5th. So, just call CRO. :) Do not call CRO on the 6th or after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter