Gift Baskets

Dads Dream

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Iwas wondering where you order the cruise gift baskets from and if anyone could reccommed a basket for my DD age 6 ?
How far in advance do you have to order?

www.theperfectgift.cc is Shirley's website.

I got the canvas Mickey-head shaped backpack full of snacks and juice drinks for my dd.......she still uses the backpack anytime we take car trips or go on overnights to gramma's. I've never heard anything negative about Shirley.........she's truely the best!!!

Hi,
We did the sand buckets. These were full of great stuff plus we didn't have to bring any buckets with us. We used them at all the beaches.
thatmom

Shirley will help you with some great ideas. We designed our childrens baskets for our upcoming cruise. These will include neon bracelet/necklace kit for night parties, favorite candies, books or magazines, cameras, bubbles for sail away party, googles, and themed balloon. Also, I'm surprising my husband with a chocolate basket. It will have all of his favorites. I recommend you call her. You will be delighted! :D

Thanks all!

I just got off the phone with Shirley. She is AWESOME. We planned a special basket for DD, that includes the new tote bag, sand toys, bubbles and neon braclets. Shirley even came up with a really creative card and signed it from Minnie. DD is going to be thrilled.

Thanks again! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter