Gift Card Scoop For Fla

GOMICKEY

Earning My Ears
Here is some scoop for those trying to do the $50 gift card at Fla Disney stores. It doesn't seem as if each store is following the same set of rules, so I suggest calling ahead and speaking to a manager before going to make your purchase. Example: the Sanford DS would not allow me to use the $50 GC to purchase another pass. Therefore I called the Altamonte Mall DS, and the mgr there (Karen) said that they would use the GC towards pass purchases.

She said she would need to do each transaction seperately (ie: if you need 4 passes, then 4 transactions). I would suggest purchasing child passes last (if you need them) so that you can use your remaning GC on that pass.

Bottomline, call ahead before you make the trip to purchase!! Hope this helps.

Odd....I went to the Sanford DS on Sunday the 4th, received three $50 gift certificates (1 each for every adult pass I bought) and applied them directly against the purchase of a child's pass. I just asked and the clerk gave me no problem. So, it seems that maybe it is not just a difference in stores, but maybe also a difference in the individual employee's understanding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter