gifts certificates

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
on a few of the programs offers gift certificates to places such as red lobster my question is can you use more then one certificate at the same time thanks for any advice:p

I read somewhere (not sure if it was here or not) that someone said we could stack the cards. I have a lot of olive garden, and sweetie and I were talking about this over the weekend. I'm going to ask when we go, and if they so no, we are going to get seperate checks.

redeeming more than one gift certificate to pay a restaurant bill. As a matter of fact, last year I used over one hundred dollars worth of Rainforest Cafe gift certificates when we went out to celebrate my boys Confirmation.

I've redeemed Chilis, Macaroni Grill, Cheesecake Factory, Bahama Breeze and Olive Garden. All the GCs were treated as cash.

thanks for your fast answers this should be fun going out to eat now and not have to worry about the bill!! that separate check is another good idea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter