Ging Gang Gooley - See You Soon

Have fun everybody, hope you all have a lovely time and I will keep my fingers crossed for the weather.

Looking forward to seeing all your photos. :goodvibes

I like to film grass, a very interesting subject, Seriously, I am more interested in making 250 pounds from you've been framed ! Will go towards our annual passes

Hope you all have a great time & the weather improves for your stay:goodvibes

I can't wait for the photos:thumbsup2

Hope you all has a fantastic time and it stays dry :goodvibes The next one you can all come up to my patch of the woods in search of the Loch Ness Monster :lmao: What am I thinking - will there be a next time?

Jules

Got our video and camera charged up and ready too - so I can video you when you start singing your strange songs! Youtube here we come :rotfl:

Not sure how we are going to fit everything in the car yet but we are going to have fun trying.

See you all tomorrow

Tam

Im back very late, but just wanted to wish you all a great time and hopefully see you Sunday, Dont forget to save me a hot dog please;)

Sorry guys I've PM'd you all the reason but we're not going to make it tomorrow Fingers crossed we can join you for the day on Saturday but there's no way we could stay over now I'll give Matt a ring tomorrow night with an update.

We are so Sorry to let you all down.:guilty:

Sorry guys I've PM'd you all the season but we're not going to make it tomorrow Fingers crossed we can join you for the day on Saturday but there's no way we could stay over now I'll give Matt a ring tomorrow night with an update.

We are so Sorry to let you all down.:guilty:
Sorry to hear this mate, but will be good to see you at some time if poss.

Tony

Sorry you can't make it today. Really hope things turn out OK

Hopefully we will see you tomorrow

Tam

So disappointed that you won't be joining us :sad1: . Hope Callum makes a quick recovery and that T doesn't have to spend all weekend sitting in a hospital. Georgina left at 7:30 this morning for hospital to go get her nose re-broken (which apparently should have happened when she went to A&E last Sunday :sad2: ), but she insists that she'll be OK. It's just a 5 minute procedure and one hour recovery time before she's allowed home, so even if they don't get to her until lunchtime, she should still be home in time for me to assess the situation. I'm not really expecting to have to stay at home with her - like she says, it's only a repeat of what she went through last weekend.

Do we have to check in somewhere when we arrive at the site?

Hi Tony, as I said in my PM really sorry that you can't make it, and that we see you sometime over the weekend. Callum is most important and I hope that everything is ok, hugs to Theresa xx

Deb, there is quite a long road leading up to the site, there are signs pointing to reception, which is in the small shop, they should then be able to point you in the direction of the tipi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter