Girls-only Trip~Old thread, see first post for new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland MouseAdventure is September 30, if anyone is interested in being on our team, please let me know. Vicki will be in Paris, and Heather and DD probably can't make it. Bridget, I know you said you'd be interested, anyone else??? Registration is July 31, which I can have my DD take care of while I'm gone, but I need to know before I leave on July 26. It fills up FAST!! And you can't add to your team once you're registered.

Anyone???

Hello,

I am a stay at home mom of four also. I cant wait to meet you. I will be coming along with Kandace and Jamay this year. We all went to school together. So excited for the road trip and the adventures and memories we will make at Disneyland. This trip is such a blessing for me. I feel so overwhelmed at times and this trip gives me something grand to look forward to. theres not a day that goes by that I dont get a smile on my face from thinking about it. So kudos to you for planning such a wonderful getaway.

Elise Folk

Hello,

I am a stay at home mom of four also. I cant wait to meet you. I will be coming along with Kandace and Jamay this year. We all went to school together. So excited for the road trip and the adventures and memories we will make at Disneyland. This trip is such a blessing for me. I feel so overwhelmed at times and this trip gives me something grand to look forward to. theres not a day that goes by that I dont get a smile on my face from thinking about it. So kudos to you for planning such a wonderful getaway.

Elise Folk

Welcome, Elise!! We can't wait to meet you either!! :thumbsup2

Hello,

Elise Folk

Hi Elise!

welcomesmileys1111111.jpg

I'm so glad you'll be joining us! I had the pleasure of rooming with Kandace and Jamay on the last trip, and they couldn't have been nicer.

How old are your kids? I have a son who's 17, and three girls, ages 15, 12 and 12. Two teens and two pre-teens!! :scared1: It gets a bit scary around here at times. lol

Sounds like you can really use a break and this is such a fun trip. You won't regret coming along. If you have any questions, just ask away. :)

Hi, Elise. Wow this was your very first post it looks like. Welcome. I'm fairly new to the Divas too. This will be my first trip.

Hello,

Elise Folk

Hi, Elise. Wow this was your very first post it looks like. Welcome. I'm fairly new to the Divas too. This will be my first trip.

Welcome to you both! It is a great group and a wonderful trip. Glad you are coming.

Beth, I've been thinking about you and I know you are going to get some good news soon.

Thanks for your empathy about my 100 acre woods experiend:) And yes Mel, my boys do keep me on my toes. I have earned all of my gray hairs.

Hope you all are having a great weekend.

Tracey

Checking in to say "hi" to everyone. :)

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've had a rough couple of weeks but hoping things get better soon. Nothing serious, just a lot of little things that add up. I won't bore you with the details though. It's not too exciting, trust me - lol. :goodvibes

Welcome to our new ladies! I love to see so much excitement! It's going to be another epic ladies trip! :woohoo:

Bethy - Keeping you in my thoughts and sending "healthy" wishes and pixie dust your way! :hug:

Tracey - Eeeek! What an experience! :eek:

Katie - Your guy looks SWEET! Num num! :thumbsup2

Hi girls! How has everyone been? The weather is finally nice around here!
It's been a crazy few weeks! Brooke had/has a bad case of chicken pox, that was loads of fun! Then she got really sick. Hopefully this week will be better!!
Other than that not a lot going on in my life, just planning our 9 days in December to DL, and our trip to WDW. Just trying to get the dates in order. Putting in for a wk at Aulani in 2014.

Tracey & Capri~ You two have boats, I have 2 waverunners & huge lake a mile away from my house!

Katie~ :love: :love: :love: love the picture of Cliff!

Hello, ladies! Hope you are all having a great weekend. It's been a nice one here so far. Did some fun things with the kids yesterday. Noelle had some friends sleep over. Today was errand day, typical.

Our MI trip is coming up in 11 days! I think I might start packing this week.

Beth, I've been thinking about you and I know you are going to get some good news soon.
Thanks. Hoping for good results before we leave for our trip. Waiting sucks! :furious:

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've had a rough couple of weeks but hoping things get better soon.

Bethy - Keeping you in my thoughts and sending "healthy" wishes and pixie dust your way! :hug:
Thanks, Capri. I hope things improve for you. :hug:

Hi girls! How has everyone been? The weather is finally nice around here!
It's been a crazy few weeks! Brooke had/has a bad case of chicken pox, that was loads of fun! Then she got really sick. Hopefully this week will be better!!
Other than that not a lot going on in my life, just planning our 9 days in December to DL, and our trip to WDW. Just trying to get the dates in order. Putting in for a wk at Aulani in 2014.
Hi, Deb. Sorry to hear about Brooke. Poor dear. :(

Are you doing WDW in December, and DL in December? WDW in December is so pretty!! What a fun time you'll have.

HELLO everyone! :wave:

Welcome Elise! :welcome: My name is Melody. Nice to meet you. :)

Capri and Deb, glad to see you here.
Deb, you are quite the Disney vacationer. When are you fitting WDW in?

Capri, I hope things start looking rosier soon. :hug:

Beth, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

OMG just was writing a post and it went bye bye. ugh.

So as I was saying I have been busy with my new job 10 hour days just has me so tired.
I also have been having issues with my blood INR and need to have my levels checked weekly at the coumadin clinic. So wish that would get under control again.
They also found a spot on my right lung and I have to wait for insurance to do anything about it. Which should kick in the first of Oct. I just hope no they don't have a pre existing as it's a group plan but I just don't know?
Oldest daughter is expecting 2nd child. She has one boy and he has 2 girls so it should be fun to learn what this one will be. Just a few weeks until we know.
My youngest turns 21 on the 24th. Can't believe time has flown by. She gets to go to a club and have vip experience with dinner, a couple bottles, and reserved seating. She is pretty excited.
I need to catch up and hopefully Beth will have some time soon to meet with me and let me in on all I have missed.lol
I have also been busy with something special with travel arrangements for our fav. place. I just finished all my testing and it's official now. I love that I will get to help other plan. :thumbsup2

Monday.....again? Why does this keep happening?? :bitelip:

Beth, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:
:) :hug:

I also have been having issues with my blood INR and need to have my levels checked weekly at the coumadin clinic. So wish that would get under control again.
They also found a spot on my right lung and I have to wait for insurance to do anything about it.

I'm sorry you've been dealing with all that. :(

Congratulations to your daughter though! Another Grandkid on the way, that's exciting! And also way to go on finishing all your testing. :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK! LOL

Convention was a BLAST, as always. It will be a week before I catch up on my sleep, for sure! Laundry may take that long as well...

Welcome to our newbies!

Hugs and prayers to those of you facing challenges and issues.

I'll be back at Disneyland a week from tomorrow with my friend, Stacy, and her adorable 2 year old. CAN'T WAIT!

I've decided that from now on Monday is banned......LOL
Another busy weekend, I love summer weekends but sometimes I need a break. LOL I guess that's why I come to work ;) Next 2 weekends are fully booked too...but that's good because one of them is to go to my happy place :)
I have class tonight, I'm a bit nervous, I'll be teaching a couples dance, it's a bit more challenging to do this but it will be fun!
Work is still busy, we are supposed to relocate this warehouse to Hayward in probably about 6 weeks. At that time I'll be telecommuting!! I keep asking (ok not like every day but every couple weeks or so) and word is still that I'm going to do that. I hope so!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!
I'm tired, I didn't sleep very well last night, I think I'll try another nap after work today, that worked great for me last week! For dinner I'm making chicken alfredo with broccoli, salad and garlic bread, YUMMY!!

Welcome to our new Divas, looks like 2013 is shaping up to be a big one!!

Happy Monday. Hope all is well with everyone. I haven't read back yet.
Deb, I haven't heard of a case of chicken pox in years. I'm assuming you declined the vaccine.
All my kids had the pox but luckily very mild cases.
It's 100 here and I've been dreaming of the beach and I can't get Beach Boy songs out of my head.
Welcome to any newbies who showed up in the last few days.:goodvibes

Happy Monday. Hope all is well with everyone. I haven't read back yet.
Deb, I haven't heard of a case of chicken pox in years. I'm assuming you declined the vaccine.
All my kids had the pox but luckily very mild cases.
It's 100 here and I've been dreaming of the beach and I can't get Beach Boy songs out of my head.
Welcome to any newbies who showed up in the last few days.:goodvibes
Trudi, my grandson Luca, 2years old, had the chicken pox a couple of months ago. And he had the vaccine! :confused3

LOL, and I'm leaving for the beach on Wednesday. :cool1: it's the start of our annual beach camping trip. Dave and I always leave a few days early, and go to Pismo first, then on to meet up with the rest of the kids at Refugio, near Santa Barbara. It's been in the 100 's here too, so I can hardly wait to get out of here! :hyper:

I've decided that from now on Monday is banned......LOL
Another busy weekend, I love summer weekends but sometimes I need a break. LOL I guess that's why I come to work ;) Next 2 weekends are fully booked too...but that's good because one of them is to go to my happy place :)
I have class tonight, I'm a bit nervous, I'll be teaching a couples dance, it's a bit more challenging to do this but it will be fun!
Work is still busy, we are supposed to relocate this warehouse to Hayward in probably about 6 weeks. At that time I'll be telecommuting!! I keep asking (ok not like every day but every couple weeks or so) and word is still that I'm going to do that. I hope so!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!
I'm tired, I didn't sleep very well last night, I think I'll try another nap after work today, that worked great for me last week! For dinner I'm making chicken alfredo with broccoli, salad and garlic bread, YUMMY!!

Welcome to our new Divas, looks like 2013 is shaping up to be a big one!!

Fingers crossed Kerri! pixiedust:

Hi everyone! I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK! LOL

Convention was a BLAST, as always. It will be a week before I catch up on my sleep, for sure! Laundry may take that long as well...

Welcome to our newbies!

Hugs and prayers to those of you facing challenges and issues.

I'll be back at Disneyland a week from tomorrow with my friend, Stacy, and her adorable 2 year old. CAN'T WAIT!
Welcome back Lisa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter