GKTW Event: Nova Scotia Take 2 -August 11

is it really pirate themed? Hahaha! I thought you were kidding when you said pirate! Hmmm...what to wear....do I still have my pegleg?

Polish up the ole leg girl.

There are quite a few of us donning some type of pirate something argggg.

In case you don't read the first post, I'll update here.

There are 30 tickets left for Sundays event. We have some great prizes to suit every taste, including awesome Disney collectibles. The barbeque will be fired up along with fresh picked Nova Scotia corn on the cob. We have local musicians providing a sing along and the day topped off with a podcast taping.

Come join the fun.

Just wondering about the acceptance of US$ in NS? I know most places near the boarder are used to dealing with it, but how about up in Halifax?

Hi Jeff,

You should have no problem using your American money, and a lot of people use their debit or credit cards as well. Nova Scotia is a tourist destination so we're used to the American currency. I'm not sure what the exchange rate is right now though.

Susan

I agree with Susan Jeff. You might want to have a little Cdn on hand in case you hit the odd spot travelling.

Also, I can now announce that Pete will be hosting the podcast taped at our event!!!:yay::cool1:popcorn::

I agree with Susan Jeff. You might want to have a little Cdn on hand in case you hit the odd spot travelling.

Also, I can now announce that Pete will be hosting the podcast taped at our event!!!:yay::cool1:popcorn::

Thanks! And Woo Hoo for Pete hosting the podcast!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter